Pregnant with #2!

Great scan pic and bump pic Chantal! You have definitely popped out :)

:hugs: To those with non-sleepers.

I can't really complain, Hannah's been an awesome sleeper since 6.5 months. Makes me worried as to what this one has in store for me though :lol:

Good luck with your scan tomorrow AG!! :)

I took Hannah out and did some (a lot) of Christmas shopping today. It was fun but we were gone all day and I'm exhausted now :rofl:

Same here Vickie :rofl: We've been VERY lucky, sleeping through since 8 months and even through teething... Very nervous about what this one will do!

Good for you for doing more shopping! No further ahead here, sigh...

Z fell down the stairs today during the day, has a big egg on her forehead :-( THEN N was rough-housing with her on the couch and she fell off and bonked her head AGAIN :cry: Poor kid, she must have a massive head ache... Gave her both advil and tylenol at bed. Need to make sure she moves while sleeping, if not, I'll have to wake her up a few times during the night to make sure there is no concussion :cry:

awww poor baby :hugs: I hope that the bruises go down soon.

poor girl. hope the night is non-eventful for her and she wakes feeling better in the morning

Thanks ladies... We have the video monitor at hand and she's moving a lot, like normal, so no need to go in and see if she's rousable. Hope the rest of the night is uneventful!

Only took an hour to get Roo down yesterday rather than two... But it wasn't fun. I really can't complain, as Roo has been a really good sleeper since 9 weeks :blush: I think I'd have gone mad by now if I had to deal with this permanently. It does mean, though, that when things aren't as good as normal, it hits me like a ton of bricks :blush:

First day of 3rd trimester for me!!! How the dickens did that happen?! :wacko:

Vickie - Go you for Christmas shopping! Do you have any left to do?

Junebug - Hope Z slept ok and that her head is better today :hugs:

AG - Best of luck today :hugs:

Yay, happy 3rd tri Eala!!! I can't imagine being there yet, seems like it's flying by though :haha:

Z is OK this morning. She's grumpy, but we know she's teething...

I have a prenatal massage booked in 1 hour. My lower back is already starting to hurt :dohh:

Happy third tri Eala! :happydance:

How did your scan go AG????

Enjoy your massage Chantal!

Scan for me tomorrow :argh:

I really don't have much left for shopping. :) I need to finish up Stan's and Hannah's stockings but that's about it. For Stan I'm going to get some chocolate bars (I get those every year) and some cooking tongs, that will probably be enough to fill it in. For Hannah a small bag of cheetos, M&Ms, and a few hair accessories and I think she's done as well :thumbup:

The scan went great :) Ive been put back a few days at 10+6 today, due 29th June. Dates arent as far along as they like for certain measurements, as well as this one not co operating much so im back in 4 weeks for another scan :happydance: then another 4 weeks after that for the detailed one.

Things have changed since with Alex, aswell as now doing the detailed scan where before they didnt. They now have a dedicated homebirth team who im getting referred to :D

Yay great news about the team AG! Glad the scan went well and that you get to see baby again in 4 weeks!

Our turn for a sleepless night here, Z won't go down. I hate teething!

US went well :)

baby is a BOY! And measuring right on target

I got my blood work redone today so hoping to get results in next week at some point and we'll go from there!

I told the person taking my blood that I should earn frequent flyer miles as much as I've been there :haha:

Congratulations on your boy, Vickie!! :D

Junebug - Teething sucks, doesn't it? Hope your little one has had better nights since.

thanks everyone :)

Good luck for your scan tomorrow snuggle! Will you be finding out the gender???

I'm hoping to convince hubby to get some of the boxes out of the garage today so I can start going through Hannah's old stuff :blush: I got a coupon in the mail for Carters and would like to go next weekend on payday to look for baby some stuff but it'd be nice to know what I have before we go :lol:

No. We are staying team yellow. I am excited but a bit nervous. Baby was measuring 3 days ahead at 14 weeks, but still only a 2lb weight gain (I lost 3 of the pounds I had put on last week). MS is lurking around again :(

:hugs: Good luck with the scan, I understand the nervousness though mine is for different reasons.

From the last pics I saw you have definitely expanded outwards even if you haven't put on weight

Let us know how it goes

Good luck with your ultrasound snuggle!
I was nervous too, only gained 9-10 lbs so far this time which is less than the first time, and still able to buckle my pre-pregnancy trousers without a problem... Was worried baby would be small or low fluid, but nope. Everything is perfect and baby is actually plotting 1 week ahead of dates! Will be thinking of you, keep us posted!

Reposting from my journal: Just got back. I am pretty sure everything is fine. Nothing major anyways. She did spend a long long time on the heart though and was very quiet not explaining anything like she did the rest of the exam. Does anyone else remember how much time was spent looking at the heart? I assume it is normal and she was just trying to see how the blood flowed through.

Otherwise, baby looked healthy. Stuck his/her tongue out at us. Cheeky already

Placenta is in the right place - back wall, far from cervix (no troubles finding the cervix like the tech did with DS). All the organs and limbs are there. The abdominal measure 19w3, whereas the head and femur were in the 20w + mark. I will talk to the dr to get exact dates on those.

Unfortunately, the tech didn't think my dr would have the results by my appointment on thursday. Boo. Which means I won't know much until January some time. But I know no news is good news

ps here are my scan pictures:

Profile at 20 weeks. Baby has his/her mouth open
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7174/6502069755_24eacf0ea8_m.jpg

Blitzer's yoga pose
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7002/6502067657_302dcaf06a_m.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member