Pregnant with #2!

aww adorable pics snuggle!

My scan didn't take very long. I'm not sure how long she spent on the heart specifically though as she didn't narrate as she went along. I actually didn't see anything until the entire scan was over and than she showed us the limbs and heart and that it was a boy :( sorry that's not much help

Awww what great pics! We have one of Zoë with feet over head too :cloud9:

Sometimes it takes longer to get the 4 chamber view of the heart that they have to get due to baby's positioning. My tech had a hard time too and kept getting me to change positions. :hugs: Maybe your doc will have the results by Thursday! Fingers crossed!!!

They took ages on the heart at Midgelet's anomaly scan. She was in a difficult position (we had to go back after our clinic appointment at get rescanned!) so they were finding it hard to get a look at everything they needed to. It was the one time when our tech was quiet too, she just said "I'm just trying to see everything" and left it at that. Try not to worry too much - it's an area where they like to be thorough :hugs:

My big exam is in 3 hours and I feel sick. Partly from lack of sleep, we had the worst night EVER with Roo and even though my darling hubby took the brunt of it, I'm still tired. Coffee it is - let's hope I don't get palpitations :dohh: :coffee:

Eala :hugs: we had a rough night too but I don't have an exam to contend with! Good luck hun, hope it goes well!!!

Z's decided she doesn't like sleeping anymore. She's stopped napping even though she's exhausted (falls asleep in your arms) and at night she is really really hard to settle, wakes up often and we have to go in to comfort her more often than not... I'm pooped this morning :cry: I need to go to bed earlier!!!

20 weeks today!!!! :dance: Only 18 weeks left until C-section, man is this ever going by fast!!!

sorry to hear about the sleep whoas hitting your houses too. You have my full sympathy.

I resorted to having him pass out in front of cartoons on Sunday afternoon. I was so tired and so was he but he wouldn't nap. Despite only sleeping 8 hrs the night before.

Good luck with your scan Eala! I get palpitations too from coffee, chocolate and stress. I can usually drink 1-2 cups just find but anything more and I get flutters. Very annoying.

Well exam is done, thank goodness! I don't think my hand will ever be the same again, I'm just hoping I've written enough of the right stuff to pass. I *really* don't want a resit, as it wouldn't be till the summer when I think I'll be busy :blush:

Happy 20 weeks, Junebug!

Snugglebot - sometimes you just have to do what you have to do if you need a rest. Having a toddler is hard enough without being pregnant too. I think the word "shattered" will pretty much sum up my entire pregnancy :blush:

:hugs: Eala hope that the exam went well

:( Sorry to hear sleep is still so bad over there Chantal. Happy 20 weeks :yipee:

I agree with Eala, sometimes we just do what we have to do to survive!

not much happening here. OB's office called to confirm my appt. next week while I was out but Stan took the message. Still waiting on results from my blood test :)

Yay for apt with OB and I hope your blood work is stable. Keep us posted!

20 week bump, sorry pic is a bit blurry!

Attachments

• IMG_4415.jpg
    IMG_4415.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 3
Fabby pic, Junebug! I have bump envy :rofl: Yours is all neat and lovely!

Vickie, hope you get your results soon :)

She slept through the night :dance: :dance: :dance:

LOL Eala, i have bump envy of your lovely third tri one :haha:

Junebug You look fab! What a change from last pic! Love it! Is it firm? It looks firm!

Mine still flabby :oops:

It's firm for sure... Must be all those ab exercises I did to lose my mommy belly from the first time around! And yes, he definitely grew a lot in a week :cloud9:

OH happy 20 weeks snuggle!!! Half way there already!

OH happy 20 weeks snuggle!!! Half way there already!

:rofl: Not quite. I am definitely going over due. Genetics determine that and I basically went 14 days + with DS. So at 21.5 I will say halfway there :)

Hmmmm I'm a geneticist and I'm not sure we can say that holds true! You never know!!!

Watch Blitzer surprise you and be here 2 weeks early! :hugs:

Happy 20 weeks snuggle!

Great bump pic Chantal!

Mine is definitely NOT hard :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly