Pregnant with #2!

Happy 20 weeks snuggle!

Mine is most definitely not hard either :haha:

Hiya girls, sorry I have not been around for a while, life has been pretty hectic the past few weeks!

I ended up with an emergency scan a couple of weeks ago as I was bleeding, was terrified but we got a scan and saw our teeny little jellybean blob wriggling about with a strong heartbeat :)

I wasn't allowed a photo as it was an emergency so boooo to that! But I do have my 12 week scan on the 29th so hopefully we will get some good pics at that one!

Then my gender scan mid Feb :yipee:

How have you all been? Everyone ready for Christmas? x

Hey Ladies!! Just wanted to stop in and say Hi!! Hope everybody is doing well.. Hope you guys have a great holiday! Still no BFP here....but hopefully soon.. <3

Tiiiired today! It was the works christmas party on Saturday, we were out untill 2am and im still trying to catch up :sleep:

I am almost certain I can feel movements now, only one or twice in a day but I feel a random "pop"

My bank paid me a nice refund for mis sold insurance :happydance: after some thinking were going to get a nice new tumble dryer ready for #2s washing! We can barely keep on top of it now :dohh:

:hugs: Andrea glad that everything is okay. Good luck with your twelve week scan!

:hi: Snow, I hope you can join here soon :hugs:

A dryer sounds like a good idea to me AG! :) I couldn't live without mine :rofl: Stan has tried though

We have tried! We have a heated airer which has been fab but it does take a while to dry things. Its great for nappies!
I think this house is colder than the last one so were not getting clothes dry as quick just hanging them anymore and the washing is piling up.

taper, I am sorry to hear about the scare but relieved that everthing is fine.

Snow I hope we see you here VERY soon!

Arcane that is exciting about the movements :) Lots of fun.

I'm getting BH when Blitzer moves alot. Crazy!

I admit I am stressing a bit about handling a newborn with a toddler who won't nap at home. We are keeping DS in daycare for two months but after that he is home. Anyone have ideas on how to survive the sleep deprivation without "sleeping when baby sleeps"?

snuggle I share your concern! If anyone has brilliant suggestions, I'm all ears!

Sorry snuggle no real ideas here :hugs: I imagine Hannah will have dropped her nap by the time Rhys arrives but she's older so will be in school at least part of the time and a little better able to do some activities on her own (though she's not fond of it :rofl:)

heard back from the doc. Antibodies continue to rise. Will be consulting OB tomorrow but so far it shouldn't be an issue with this baby. It would be if we were to have any future children but I don't see that happening.

Also found out I have a low lying placenta :wacko: Will speak to the OB about that tomorrow as well.

Otherwise baby looked really healthy on the US which was good to hear and is definitely a boy!

Glad they are keeping an eye on the antibodies. Hope they stay under control and your placenta moves up. Still lots of time for that to happen.

Glad to hear baby is doing well! and I don't know if I said this yet but congrats on team blue! :dance:

RE naps Bobby went through a sleep regression few months back and would not nap anymore. I just consistently put him down in bed everyday because he was tired. It was such a nightmare at first but after about a month his sleeping has majorly improved.

I put him in bed and everytime he stood up I lay him back down. It was a nightmare he would cry and it took two hours but eventually he would lay down and I would stay in the room till he fell asleep. These day it takes him 20 mins and I leave when he is still awake but sleepy.

RE naps Bobby went through a sleep regression few months back and would not nap anymore. I just consistently put him down in bed everyday because he was tired. It was such a nightmare at first but after about a month his sleeping has majorly improved.

I put him in bed and everytime he stood up I lay him back down. It was a nightmare he would cry and it took two hours but eventually he would lay down and I would stay in the room till he fell asleep. These day it takes him 20 mins and I leave when he is still awake but sleepy.

Did he laugh or find it a game? DS does and it drives me bonkers!!!!

He also pulled his naptime antics in the middle of the night last night (and the other night as well) from 1-4am. I'm a zombie this morning :(

Oh yes he played plenty of games. He would stand up and when I got up to lay him back down he would quickly lay down and giggle. I dealt with that by ignoring him and stayed seated. When he didn't get a reaction he stopped doing it.

He would do it at night as well. Consistency was the only way to deal with it. It really was almost two months before he started sleeping through again :( just when he figured out that he wasn't going to be taken out of his bed or get attention during bedtime that it stopped. I just kept telling myself that I wasn't leaving him alone to cry and I was teaching him to sleep again and that it wasn't mean. That helped a lot.

:hi: All!

I hope you all are doing well? I'm sure everyone is having a hectic week thanks to Christmas coming up. :) What is everyone doing for Christmas??

It's been busy here! I had my doctors appointment with my OB yesterday and while I'm not keen on his bedside manner he is thorough which I liked. He said that the reaction of my blood to the Rh+ factor is probably just from the rhogam which is awesome news! I'll still be retested at 27 weeks and receive the rhogam again at that time. I also have to have another US done at 32 weeks because I have a low lying placenta and they want to make sure it moves up out of the way. Other than that it was pretty uneventful.

Glad to hear the dr is paying attention. Hope in a few weeks the placenta will be up where it should be!

Hi all, sorry I've not posted in ages :blush:

Had my growth scan today and all is well with the little one, so that's a weight off my mind :) I have put on 2lbs as well :dance: My haemoglobin and iron store levels have dropped again, so it's back on the whopping doses of iron for me :dohh:

Glad to hear that your OB appointment went well, Vickie, though it's a shame he doesn't have a better bedside manner :hugs:

Snuggle, sorry to hear you're still having sleep issues :( We seem to have just about cracked Roo's but that was only last night, and the exhaustion lingers!

glad the growth scan went well Eala :happydance:

Sorry to hear about the iron though :( I'm hoping to avoid that stuff this time around :sick: Though I can't really complain, I only had to take it during third tri with Hannah

Yay Eala, good news on the scan!

Vickie, sorry the doc doesn't have better bedside manner... I guess as long as he knows what he is doing, right?

Snuggle, the sleep issues persist here too. Sigh... :hugs: to you, hope it settles soon!!!

Here is my 21 week bump pic!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4418.jpg
    IMG_4418.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 3
awww love the bow!!! Your bump is so tight and proper! Mine is huge and flabby now! I will post a pic later tonight. Good job junebug though! I know it is from hard word. I haven't exercised hardly at all this pregnancy :nope: I was quite active with DS, swimming every other night and doing aerobics. Not this time... I can't get the energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->