Pregnant with #2!

21 weeks: https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7025/6552556323_a3330c1f04_m.jpg

Progression: https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7028/6552556001_fe9e077a40_b.jpg * I had to flip the picture to make it line up, and I know it isn't at the same angle as the other weeks. I used my iphone this time.

Flabby? :shock: I don't see "flabby"! Heck, I'm not brave enough to even do a "Shirt up" bump pic :haha:

gorgeous bump progression!!

I can only dream! LOL I wont get a bump until about 25 weeks :blush: Even then it will be flabby LOL!

I have my 12 week scan next week and said I would tell my work after that, but I don't know whether to or not , I'm nervous!

My boss is pretty useless, I am having to go in today and leave my bank details on her desk so I can get paid next week, she's still never asked for them, I've still not signed any contracts (she's been going to give me them for weeks!)

So I am a little worried about telling them before anything is signed. I am hiding it well, I have had to lift a few heavy things but nothing major yet that I have thought I best ask for help so I am not too worried about a risk assessment yet. and I could probably hide any bump till 25 weeks!

Any advice would be great! Never done it this way before, last time my boss was with me at work when I took my pregnancy test!!!

claim a back injury next time you need to move something? Can very easily be done at the simplest of things!

snuggle, GREAT bump! I don't see flabby either :hugs:

TJG, I agree with AC! Claim a lower back injury if the lifting is bothering you. Good luck with your ultrasound next week in case I can't log on before then!

Vickie, did the OB suggest modifying your exercise or stated everything is fine with the lower lying placenta?

he said exercise is great but advised against ab exercises (crunches and sit ups)

Right, which you shouldnt do (unless modified) passed first tri! Good, I'm glad he encouraged it! :hugs:

what time of day do you ladies get your workouts in? I struggle with the mornings as it is and evenings - when I did them prepregnancy - have me beat out. DS's bedtime routine isn't over until 8:30 or 9pm

yeah :lol: but I didn't tell him I already knew that :rofl:

Snuggle I usually workout around 2/2:30 (Hannah's down time for the day, I won't say nap because she won't always nap now :rofl:)

I do mine after my work day and after Z is in bed, i aim to be done at 8:30PM...

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! :) I hope you all are having a fantastic day with your families

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Merry Christmas!! Finley gave me a gift, he is napping in his playpen !!!

Yay for naps!

For Christmas day baby showed us its hearbeat finally! I had a random thought last night that if i could feel movements then i should use the doppler around that area....which was actually a bit higher than where I had been trying. Straightaway it was there! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->