Pregnant with #2!

Merry Christmas girls :hugs:

ArcaneGirl: Glad you found baby's heartbeat :D

Snuggle: That's wonderful news :happydance:

Phew! Christmas day nearly over and done with. After Roo was ill for Christmas last year, we were really looking forward to this one... And she's ill again :dohh: We were up most of the night with her, so I'm running on pure adrenaline at the moment. We still had an ok-ish day but it was punctuated by periods of her being really difficult because she felt so rotten. She's asleep now and I'm just about at the point of trusting that she'll stay that way (hence allowing me to go to bed).

Looking forward to going to my parents tomorrow so that at least there will be 4 of us looking after her :blush:

I hope everyone else has had a really lovely Christmas :hugs:

:hugs: Eala hope she feels better soon.

If it helps any Hannah was a bit err moody today as well :haha: Though if she's sick (I haven't really decided yet) it seems to be fairly minor so far. I hope you have a good day with your family tomorrow :)

:yipee: so exciting AG!!

We had a good day but I'm exhausted too :sleep: Santa stayed up to late putting stuff together and I drank way to much water before bedtime so was up half the night peeing :dohh:

I was up half the night too:sleep:

13+2 bump pic, and a messy bed :blush:
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/Baby%20number%202/efb050a7.jpg

cute bump AG!!

Slept better last night, moved around a lot but seemed to go back to sleep pretty quickly

I thought I'd un-subscribed to this thread by accident it's been so quiet!

Hope you are all well and had a good Christmas?

I'm still having no luck with my doppler, very frustrating! But It's my 12 week scan tomorrow, hopefully everything is well and we can officially announce to the world!

Not work though..... STILL no contract signed and I wont be telling them until there is!

Trying to think of novel ways to announce our news to Facebook! :winkwink:

It has been quiet! Hopefully from everyone having a good time over the holidays :D
Have you been on at work for a contract? You could post a new thread and find out excuses to say why you need one sorted asap?

i haven't mentioned it again, I've only actually met my boss 3 times! Honestly, monkeys could run that place better.

I've never seen anything like it before in my life!

Will start a thread, good idea!

Eala: Hope Roo is feeling better!
AG: cute bump pic :)

Roo is much better now, thankfully! So nice to have her being her normal, chirpy self again :)

Sorry I've not commented much, I am *so* tired right now. Even replying to posts can sometimes seem like a major effort :blush: I really need to update my own journal too :blush:

Hope people have been getting some better sleep. If you figure it out, let me know what worked for you? I feel like I'm not sleeping for more than an hour at a time, and it's knackering :coffee:

How did the scan go Andrea??

Sorry I've been MIA, Stan's off of work all week so we've been doing a lot of family activities and I've been using the time that he can watch Hannah to get some stuff done around the house that I've not had a chance to do :lol:

Hannah's sleep is going okay but I think hers is really just a new stage (she's realized we stay up later than her now and wants to stay up with us so tries to delay/negotiate it as long as she can :roll:)

We're really just having to be firm with her. We do "give" to an extent, she gets the extra hug/kiss she asks for, one of us will sit with her for five minutes before it's lights out, and we answer several questions before we tell her enough, oh and she usually wants one drink of water too :roll: All these are are delaying tactics but if we do those things it only takes about 10 extra minutes to get her down rather than an hour and a half of fighting :roll:

aw Vickie, Daisy went through that phase too! Thankfully it didn't last long :)

The scan went great, apart from the baby jumping around so much that we could barely get a good picture!
I think I am just destined to not see this baby clearly until birth!

I have booked my gender scan for the 28th January at 11am so hopefully it behaves for that and shows us what we need!

I am a little miffed, at my scan I had my proper booking appointment afterwards, the mW said to me "and you are on the higher dose of folic acid?"

To which I replied no, the pre booking app I had at 7 weeks the MW asked what MG i was taking, i told her 400, she said that was fine.

Now I find out I should have been on 500 all along because of having a higher BMI and nobody told me :(

Hopefully it hasn't caused any problems but we wont find out until the 20 week anomaly scan.

anyway, a lighter note! Our wriggly baby who hates having it's picture taken!
https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/383912_10150564623490879_620555878_10962469_655344091_n.jpg

awww <3 your wriggly baby

Good luck with the gender scan! I hope baby cooperates :)

Any guesses??

Hannah's been having this phase for 3 weeks now :rofl: How much longer have I got :haha:

Anyone have anything fun planned for NYE?

We're not doing much :rofl: We have put away all the Christmas decs today and still need to clean :dohh:

Weve just this min put our decs away :lol:
Nothing much doing over here, ive been up since 5.45am for work on 4 hours broken sleep and my nose is acting super sensitive and runny, ive no idea if i can take my spray to calm it as i cant find the damn thing :dohh:

Can you remember the name of the spray, Kaz? Could look it up on the BNF to see if it'd be safe in pregnancy even if you found it. From my experience, pretty much anything except saline is contraindicated :dohh:

No plans for Hogmanay here, am absolutely shattered still and will probably be in bed before the Bells :blush: Quite glad I'm not out anywhere actually, the weather is filthy! I feel for anyone at a street party or anything tonight!

Hope your gender scan goes well in January, Andrea :hugs:

Vickie - hope Hannah gets past this phase quickly :hugs:

Hope you feel better AG :hugs:

Eala I can almost guarantee I'll be in bed well before midnight :haha:

Very tired here but we got a lot accomplished today and can relax tomorrow and Monday which will be nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->