Pregnant with #2!

24 weeks today :dance:
BUT losing my sis as a nanny as Vickie knows, we're interviewing a new potential one on Saturday...
How are you Vickie, over your cold?

not completely. It's not a bad cold though. For the most part I feel pretty good, just a bit of a runny nose. :) Thanks for asking.

Happy 24 weeks! :yipee:

:hugs: Good luck with the interview on Saturday

Good luck with the interview :hugs:
Doing pretty good over here, definatley have movements now :D
I had a scan yesterday and all was good, the scanner did attempt to see the sex but the postion wasnt right to see anything properly, we'll ask again at the next scan in 4 weeks :D

Been puking now for 2 days in a row. I don't get it: no nausea, no vomiting, feeling great up until 24 weeks? Weird... Checked my blood pressure this morning as soon as I came into the office and it's fine. I hope it's just stress from everything on my plate :nope:

Yay for movement and a good scan Arcanegirl :hugs:

glad the scan went well AG! :)

:hugs: Chantal I hope you feel better soon.

I have found that all of a sudden I'm getting heartburn :wacko: It was really bad Sunday--all Saturday night and still had it when I went to bed on Sunday :dohh: I had a bit last night (middle of the night) but I propped my head up with more pillows and that helped immensely

I've started taking Zantac at bed time for the heart-burn. Still need 2 pillows to not be lying flat, but I slept 7 hours straight without waking up once last night!!!

CJ: good luck with the interviews and hope you feel better. :hugs:

AG: yay for movement! Isn't it great when it starts? I loved that I knew what it was straight away this time as with Bobby I wasn't sure till 18 weeks. I was in hOspital when it started at 16 weeks and it was very reassuring :) hope you find out the gender at the. next scan :hugs: sorry you didn't get to find out at this one.

Vickie: hope the heartburn gets better :hugs: glad you found a position that helps.

heart burn found me too!! and I think I have SPD too!! :shock: I didn't get that until way late in the third tri. I can barely walk now. My next prenatal is on Friday. Will be asking some questions because it is next to impossible to lift my stubborn toddler at the moment.

Junebug super bummer about the vomiting. Hope it is a short term thing. How'd the interview go?

AG - great news on the scan and movements :dance: So exciting!

I haven't used my doppler in weeks because of movements. I'm actually returning it now to a friend I borrowed it from because I feel so good about this pregnancy.

We bought our infant bucket seat (we borrowed one for DS so needed one for this baby). We have names picked out (2 for each gender, and will wait until we meet baby before finalizing). Bought my first outfit for baby and a bunch of nursing supplies.

:dance: Countdown is on!

I find the movements very reassuring as well :hugs:

It sounds like you are starting to get organized snuggle!

We're going to head to a baby store next time we have a car (it's our anniversary and a friend is taking--or attempting to take--Hannah for the night so we thought we'd drop her off, hit the store, go out to eat and maybe to the movies on our own!!) It'll be easier to shop and look around with a cranky 3 year old in the store :lol:

Junebug, sorry to hear about the vomiting :( That sounds awful, I hope it passes soon! Hope the interview goes well too :)

Vickie - Hope your friend manages to take Hannah so you can have a toddler-free shopping trip (and meal and movie!) :)

snugglebot - Yay for buying stuff! You sound like you are getting super organised. In fact, you might be more organised than I am, and I've only got 8 weeks to go :haha:

AG - hurrah for a good scan and movements :D Fingers crossed that baby is more cooperative at the next scan :)

I totally hear you all about heartburn. I'm having horrendous acid reflux at the moment, and the first doctor's appointment I could get was for 27th January! :dohh: Luckily I'm seeing the midwife next week, so I am just plodding on with milk and Gaviscon by the bucketload at the moment.

I've had some kind of horrible viral infection for a few days, so have been quite quiet :blush: I'm only just starting to feel a bit better today, but I still need to take regular painkillers or I just feel lousy again. It's not a cold, exactly, as I've no nasal congestion. My sinuses are definitely bad, but I have chronic sinusitis, so that's hardly a surprise. Not exactly great timing, as I've had so much to do this week. Have managed some of it, but there's still Uni work which I'd *really* wanted out the way, and I've just not been able to focus on it. Ah well. Trying to focus on the fact that I'm starting to feel better. Positives and all that! :)

:hugs: I hope you feel better soon Eala. It's miserable to be sick when you have so much that needs to get done :(

I think Hannah will be fine during the day part of staying with my friend, but she's never had anyone put her to bed but me or Stan so I don't know that night time is going to go well :rofl:

The novelty of it all might head off any "Where are Mummy and Daddy?!" issues :)

she'll probably be fine and it'll be me who is the nervous wreck :haha:

Hey ladies!! Stopping in to say hi! :) Vickie love the name!! Sorry for the heartburn and sickness you gals are going through..

I've just started feeling better after two rounds of antibiotics and being sick since Thanksgiving. :( Soo haven't been TTC because of the meds/being sick... AF should be here by the weekend and I'm feeling confident I'll have my BFP early 2012..

Currently fighting with DD who claims that "Cleaning my room makes me want to throw up" :rofl:

:flower:

:rofl: Snow! Sounds familiar

Hannah wanted me to play the throw up game yesterday :sick: I refused :rofl: no idea where she gets these things

glad you are feeling better :hugs:

sending lots of baby :dust: your way

16 weeks, jsut squeezing into work trousers :lol:

https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/ee9ac16f.jpg

Lovely bump! And pic! I have body envy :haha:

Awww lovely bump AG!!!
Still working on my talk that I'm giving at noon :dohh: AND I have have 3 patients to see in clinic beforehand. Luckily I have 2 residents with me this morning who can see the patients and review with me... Argh, can't wait to get this over with!

good luck!!!

I put my pants on backwards and didn't notice until after I had been at work for a few hours. Good thing my shirt was long to hide my zipper that was on my ass!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->