Pregnant with #2!

hope you get a positive OPK soon snow!!! :)

My doctor called again! (I guess yesterday I talked to a resident--I was so tired and on edge I didn't realize :haha:). Anyways she was just making sure I got my test results in and said that my HCG results more than doubled which was very reassuring (her words) :thumbup:

Morning!
Holy jet lag, both Z and me up between 2-4:30 :wacko: I'm back at work tomorrow and DH is starting his first week of placement for teacher's college so I hope we're back on track...
Still so excited for you Vickie!!!! :hugs:
AFM, think I'm getting my first symptom: was up 4 times during the night to pee. Had this last time too. No nausea, at 5 weeks and 6 days. TBH, if I can avoid nausea and vomiting this time, I will be ever so grateful since I have to work full-time until at least 38 weeks (was sick the whole time with Z) and the washroom is a 1 minute sprint from the office...

ohh yay for a symptom Chantal!

I hope you can avoid the all day sickness this time :hugs:

And good luck with your doctors appointment tomorrow :) I hope that you get your blood test results quickly
and I hope that you and Z get over the jet lag soon :hugs:

not much new to report here. Still feeling slightly nauseated in the morning and at night but nothing compared to what I felt with Hannah. Still getting up more frequently to pee but that's about it.

Not sure what we're going to do today. I think we'll hit up a playground before the rain shows up though! And Stan is smoking some pork for dinner :munch:

I'm feeling way better this time around too!!! Nausea can really feed itself mentally as well and I think having a toddler to distract probably helps a lot (atleast for me). as soon as I feel sick I occupy myself and it goes away :dance:

Interesting! Our bodies seem to be saying "Oh yeah, I'm used to this HCG, no probs! Can handle it, bring it on!" Hope it continues for all of us!!!

Hey ladies! My opk was pretty darn close to positive. :happydance: I'm anxious to see what this cycle brings :haha:

Good luck Snowy, hope to have you over here soon!

Not sure if this is a symptom or not but I'm definitely having more bowel movements with this one than well ever :blush: :rofl: It could be because I've been eating loads of veg (it sounds really really good to me these days) :shrug:

How's everyone else feeling tonight??

and "bump" pics in my journal if anyone wants to see:

https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting...uring-pregnancy-journal-103.html#post12662761

I was going to post them here as well but deleted them by mistake and am to lazy to go find them again :haha:

Here is mine! It was my 5 week one, am due to take my 6 week one tomorrow!

BTW, having the same issue Vickie! Started yesterday... I prefer this to constipation though!

Attachments

• a789310c.jpg
    a789310c.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 9
aww cute bump pic Chantal :cloud9:

I changed my dates to reflect the change in my HCG levels (to a 28 day cycle though it's all still guess work since we don't really know how long my cycles are or how far along I am) which puts me at 5 + 1 today :shrug: Hopefully I'll get a dating scan out of this :lol:

I do prefer this to constipation though I wish that the hemorrhoids Hannah gave me weren't acting up because of it :rofl:

Oh yikes hemorrhoids not fun :nope:

Hope you get a dating scan too!

Thanks, pic was taken in front of our InterContinental Geneva hotel door (on the inside of course!).

what time is your appointment tomorrow Chantal?

no set time, just go in whenever. I don't really have an appointment, I just have to go pick up the paperwork and go to the lab. I'll probably try to get it done in the morning though, hopefully it'll be less busy and I can miss Hannah's "I need a nap" meltdown :lol:

Hope your first day back at work goes well and passes quickly :hugs: Let us know how the appt. goes when you can :)

Thanks snow! Hope you got some good BDing in :lol:

Vickie, delightful I know, but I am rather windy lately, I wondered if it was a symptom!

I am 5 weeks on Thursday, so might start taking bump pics then. I took very few when I was pregnant with Jack and regret that now, my bump was massive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->