Pregnant with #2!

:hugs: Chantal, I hope the results come back okay and your back pain eases off

and good luck with your scan tomorrow AG! I hope baby cooperates. What time is the scan? :lol: So I can know whether to expect a message waiting for me when I get up in the morning ;)

Lucky for you...6.20pm, you dont need to wait all day for me to tell you :haha:

:hugs: Junebug

hmm so I'll be expecting to hear something by the time I get back downstairs from putting the kiddo down for her nap :lol:

Anyone have any advice about getting through the scone molars? Bobby has been waking every night and I really am going crazy. :(

:hugs: Modo, ibuprofen worked wonders for us at bedtime but she did need a dose 6-8 hours later as well... We're just getting back on track for sleeping now!

Edit: here is my 25 week bump pic. Cheers me up after a day like I had today to look at baby from a different angle :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_4435.jpg
    IMG_4435.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 3
Molars were awful!

As Chantal said we found Ibuprofen worked best for Hannah (Tylenol/Paracetemol did nothing for molars).

We also had an amber teething necklace which helped some but Hannah was just a bad teether......

Great bump pic Chantal! :)

Good luck today AG! :yipee: I can't wait to hear the news!

Pain less severe today, still need to find time to go have my blood and urine tests done. My week has been crazy at work :-(

LOL I know, apparently docs make the worse patients, and here I am, demonstrating why that saying exists :wacko:

:hugs: Hope you can get the tests done today. You really need to take care of yourself

Thanks for scolding me ladies, I will go this afternoon and make my rounds wait :blush:

glad you are taking care of yourself :hugs: It's important

Ladies I have a question... When u conceived #2, did u have the cramping and stretching feeling that happens with number 1 and if u did was it the same and when did it start.. I'm currently cd33 which isn't exactly way out of the norm, but I'm having no af type of cramps or anything.. I'm not necessarily expecting a bfp, but it is certainly making me think.. I tested with a freebie a few days ago, but when I looked up the test it was 100miu so obviously bfn.. I bought some frers but prob won't test til Monday-ish.. just wondering what u guys experienced and if it was the same for you all...

How is everybody??

Thanks guys! :flower:

Snow i had some cramping starting at 6DPO with #2 and was convinced AF was on the way although that is reaaly much earlier than normal for me! I don!t think absence of cramping means no implantation is occuring though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->