Pregnant with #2!

:rofl: Wasn't that uncomfortable?? LOLLLLLLLLLLL
It went great! Phew. One down, another to go before mat leave (March).

I have no idea why I didn't really notice. The front and back pockets are the same style, that is part of it, but the fake zipper should have been noticeable and yes it was digging in.

:rofl: Oh Snuggle :rofl: That gave me a laugh :haha:

Great bump pic AG! :) you look fantastic

:hugs: Chantal glad that the talk went well :)

Woohoo for 24 weeks, Vickie!! :dance:

Junebug - glad the talk went well :D

Snuggle... I actually don't know what to say :blush: :haha:

Thanks everyone :)

Are you feeling any better Eala?

How is everyone else?

When is your scan next week AG??

Pretty good here still, though im still not learning that I "need" to keep eating little and often or ill get sick :dohh:
My scan is on Wednesday :D

so any guesses for boy/girl?

I'm going to say boy for you AG :)

Hi ladies, hope you all had a nice weekend!

Things were hectic here, DH was "visiting" and we got a lot done to prep Z's big girl room. Sleep seems to be back on track, thankfully. So now I can contemplate exercising again.

Woke up this morning with really really bad lower back pain :cry: I booked an urgent massage at noon today. I hope it's just from the lifting I've been doing and that I won't have this the remaining 13 weeks...

Yes it helped, I got in trouble for doing everything that I'm doing though :blush: I'll still try to work out tonight, hoping that it'll help even more. Worse come to worse I'll take Tylenol this afternoon... Thanks for asking :hugs:

:hugs: my lower back is super sore too. Lots of limping in my walk. Dr recommended lots of heat and massage too. I do find it helps

:hugs: You should ask for help if you need it. You don't want to keep having this pain for the remainder of your pregnancy.

:hugs: Snuggle sorry you're having back pain as well :(

are heating pads on a low setting okay to use?

and anyone know why they say only 7 tums for pregnant women :rofl:

There are warnings all over my back/heat massager but I don't care. Dr told me heat do heat it is

Oh I was just wondering because my lower back is sore today and I was thinking about using my heating pad :lol:

I can't work out as planned, so sore still :-( So hot bath, then I'm heating my bean bag in the microwave to rest up on while I watch TV shows and knit... Ughhhhh, this better improve soon!

Vickie I am planning on doing those 4 work-outs between tomorrow and Sunday. My work-out week starts on Mondays, and tonight is a miss :-(

I had my apt this morning:

Good news: baby measuring at 25 weeks bang on (25 weeks today :dance). Blood pressure normal.

Bad news: back pain is just as bad as yesterday AND blood in my urine on dipstick. So more urine and blood tests, urgent kidney ultrasound to rule-out stones or tumours :-(

I feel like crap. I'm really upset about my sister leaving me in a lurch. I'm terrified of being alone in evenings/nights/weekends now until my mom comes April 17th... Been crying on and off all morning.

To top it all off, got hit by a patient I was trying to examine: a 20 year old big girl. Threatened to charge her with assault and call cops if she didn't calm down :wacko:

Can I just hibernate for the rest of this pregnancy? Please??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->