Pregnant with #2!

Sorry I've not posted in ages :blush: I have practically zero energy at the moment, so I do a lot of reading and running :blush: I'll try and do better!

CJ - sorry to hear you're having such a rotten time with SPD :( I have it too, so I appreciate how much it sucks. Really hoping the physio can help. Mine gave me a super-sexy (not) support belt for when I'm going to be on my feet/walking a lot, and it has helped a bit. She also found that I had displaced my sacro-illiac joint which was causing me excruciating back pain, and she managed to pop it back into the correct position which made a tremendous difference.

Snuggle - that's great that you had a negative test result, brilliant news :) Also feeling a limb is so cool!

Snow, sorry to hear that the witch got you :hugs:

Hey girls sorry too I've not been posting a lot!

I honestly have no idea where my days/weeks are going!

Nothing really to report ...... gender scan tomorrow though! Eeek! Hope baby cooperates !

:yipee: That's fantastic news snuggle!

:hugs: Eala, you're getting close now!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Andrea!! :happydance: I hope LO cooperates!

Great news snuggle! I passed my glucose challenge test last week too, was soooo relieved!

Eala wow 34 weeks already! I hope the rest flies by, I know that's easier said than done with the pain :hugs:

Good luck with the scan Andrea, keep us posted!!!

Glad you passed the glucose test as well Chantal! :)

I have mine next week....

Andrea you never updated us! :sulk: Good thing I have you on fb :haha:

things here are going well :) Had a really busy but good weekend

YAY, congrats on team blue AG!!!!

SPD much better! Am now a chiro and acupuncture convert :blush:

it does seem that there are a lot of blue bumps going around lately!

Same here snuggle everyone I know IRL is guessing girl :haha:

Hi ladies, pointless post, but I've made it to third tri!!! :dance: So relieved to have hit 27 weeks...

I'm starving. Kidney ultrasound at 1 PM and I've been fasting. If they're running late I'll chew someone's head off :grr:

Yay for 27 weeks CJ! I can't believe I am going to be 24 weeks on Saturday, I'll be in third tri soon and have no idea where the time went :shock: Hope you get something to eat soon hon :hugs: Hunger is painful when you are pregnant :(

Congrats on third tri June bug!!! Vicki and I are tomorrow :shock:

Good luck with the U.S.

I had some pretty uncomfy BH for a bit last night after dealing with DS middle of the night tantrums. Still lots this morning but not early labour, I know that. Must drink more water though I think.

Congrats on third tri Chantal! :yipee: I hope you didn't have to wait to long for the kidney US :hugs:

I'm guessing pink for both of you! Only because we need to even the thread out a bit :haha:

:hugs: Sorry to hear about the BH snuggle, hope they go away today!

hehe sorry Vickie! My head is not my own during working hours!

We have another blue bump here! I'm STILL in shock about it all !! :)

Hope you are all well! x

oh Vicki you had your dates changed didn't you? Or am I confusing someone else who has the same EDD of May 2nd as me? preggo brain is hitting me HARD these days.

Forgetting my purse at the daycare, taking my DS's shoes off, only to put them back on instead of his winter boots at the end of the day and not noticing, putting my pants on backwards in the morning and not noticing until I get to work :dohh:

hmmm they haven't changed in a long time but there were issues with my EDD early on (since I got pregnant straight off the pill). Scans say EDD is May 6th though so I've been going by that since 7ish weeks :)

We definitely need more team pink, Midgelet is out-numbered over here :haha:

Congrats to everyone reaching 3rd trimester over the next few days - where has the time gone!? :shock:

I'm 35 weeks tomorrow, and the whole "5 weeks to go!" thing is making me panic a bit. I've got 4 bags of stuff sat down in the kitchen, just waiting for Roo's nappies to finish so I can start washing Midgelet's stuff. Then I have two boxes and a bag of clothes in the nursery to put away (all newborn/up to 1 month/0-3 stuff) which my Mum has bought - at least that is washed though, saves me doing it :haha: I bought bits and pieces for my hospital bag this week, toiletries and the like.

Snuggle - hope the BH settled down :hugs:

Junebug - fingers crossed they didn't keep you waiting for too long, and that the US was fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->