• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant with #2!

That's great news VICKI!!!! What a relief for you!! :dance:

Unfortunately for me there was a major miscommunication about my ultrasound date and apparently it was on the 9th, despite the fact I was called and told the 15th...so needless to say I did not get in today :hissy: Have to wait until tuesday now....sigh

I have my prenatal tomorrow so hopefully my FH will have grown alot and maybe reassure me over the weekend. I did gain 5 or so pounds in the past two weeks :shock: so I am growing.

Sorry I've not posted in AGES, guys :blush: Been a bit busy :rofl:

Vickie - that's brilliant news about your placenta! I've got a friend who was in the same position, and she found out the other day that her placenta has moved as well, so it must be the week for it :rofl: So happy for you :)

Snuggle - ugh that's so annoying about your scan. I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow and that Tuesday comes around quickly :hugs:

Oooh I'm expecting number two although it is very early days! I'm mainly worried about how Jessamy will cope with her new little bro or sis! What are your age gaps gonna be? x

oh no how frustrating snuggle :( Let us know ho your appointment today goes :hugs: Are you on bi-weekly appointments now to?

Congrats Eala :mrgreen:

There is quite a large age gap for us, Hannah will be a couple of months shy of 4 when this LO is born

Doctors appointment for me today as well and everything looks good :thumbup:

yeah biweekly now.

Do any of you find when the baby's leg/foot/arm whatever rolls across the belly it hurts? I find my baby's movements to be quite painful especially on my upper right side.

Great news Vickie!!!

Snuggle: I remember it from last time round that movements got to be quite painful.

We are going to have a 2 year age gap and I am pretty nervous!

Just got a call from daycare...DS has a fever ...AGAIN and this time is lethargic (which he is never). He was perfectly fine this morning...

will it ever end.

oh no snuggle :( How is he today? :hugs:

And yes I get some painful movements as well this time--I don't remember them being this way with Hannah, but I also don't remember feeling as much movement with her as I do with Rhys

Snuggle: I am really sorry hon :hugs: Hope he feels better soon :(

I hope all you UK girls had a good Mothers day :flower:

Oh no snuggle :( poor baby he really can't catch a break

Well we are on day 7 of HFM. Most of the blisters are healed but his one hand where he has bad eczema is so raw. Hopefully it heals well over night and we can all finally get back to normal (again). FX this is it now until baby comes.

US went ok. I won't know the results until April unless there is anything urgent. And since I haven't heard from the clinic by now, I assume things are fine. Most of the measurements came in 33w + 2 to 6 (I was 33W+6) so that is good! She couldn't get the abdominal measurement though. She tried and it came back 32 w and she said it was too squished in there, so had to do a manual trace or something and send it to the radiologist. She didn't say anything about fluid but did say low fluid babies won't move much and based on the activity of the U/S I don't think baby B is too restricted!

I am feeling SOOOO breathless these days. My heart palpitations are really strong right now I think because of the stress of DS and work. The two combined make it hard to fall asleep.

Hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA, been ill and had some early contractions which seem to have calmed down...

C-section is in 3 weeks and 5 days now! Only 3 weeks of work left after today!!!

I know, crazy really :wacko: When you have a toddler to take care of and work full-time, it's unreal :shock:

Tell me about it! This pregnancy has gone by sooo quickly :shock:

:hugs: Snuggle I hope everyone in your house is feeling better by now. I'm glad to hear that the blisters have healed up and that the US went well.

These pregnancies have really flown by :shock: I can't believe we're all almost at the end :rofl:

Not much going on here. The weather has been pretty gorgeous for the last week so we've spent a lot of time outdoors. I'm feeling more tired lately and run down in general but I'm also getting up a lot at night to pee :rofl:

DS is back at daycare! Hope it lasts!!!

Crib is set up (minus a couple of bolts we lost but think we found replacements at Canadian Tire, FX)

Oh gosh this is getting scary folks!

We are starting to talk alot more with DS about babies and being gentle with them. It was really cute, yesterday morning he came into the room and climbed on the bed and gently placed his hand on my boob and started lecturing himself and me about being "gentle with the baby".

I felt bad correcting him and moving his hand to my belly to explain that is where Baby blitzer was hiding, and not in my boob. :rofl:

LOL snuggle!!!

DD has started pointing at my nipples and signing/saying "milk" :haha: She consistently lifts up my shirt and gives tummy kisses. We took out all the baby gear this weekend, and told her it's for baby. She gets pensive, looks around, like trying to process that baby won't be in mommy's tummy much longer :haha: I hope they adapt well!!!

Oh am I'm with you. Starting to get terrified on top of excited :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->