• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant with #2!

:rofl: Snuggle that is awesome!!!

We're going to try to get our crib up this weekend :) Stan has friends coming over Sunday to help out

Hannah mostly understands that Rhys is coming soon but I don't think she quite gets that he's staying...............forever :rofl: She has asked a few times where he's going to live/where he's going once we're done with him :haha:

Snuggle: glad your DS is better :happydance: that's so cute how he thinks the baby is in your boob :haha: Toddlers are so adorable :cloud9:

CJ: I love how your LO kisses your tummy :cloud9: It's so cute :D Bobby pushes me away :haha: I don't think he get's it at all.

Vickie: Hannah sounds adorable!

I am still in the process of moving! The legal bits are coming to a close and I am getting a surveyor out to inspect the property on the 4th June. Hopefully they won't find too many problems and they can fix anything before the contracts are signed.

Good luck with the move! I hope that it all goes smoothly :hugs:

Hannah can be adorable but she can be a pain in the bum to :rofl:

^:rofl: that was typed out after she had had a movie day with popcorn AND ice cream and came home and screamed at us--I wasn't happy with her :blush: :rofl:

ahh toddlers, they think they have such a hard life :haha:

I know :shock: :haha:

Sorry you had a hard time after the movies :( Bobby ha gone to the park, been given treats, picked Up whenever he wants and comes home and gives us hell :dohh:

:rofl: Yep unappreciative little creatures for sure and the rational part of me *knows* that this is the way it's supposed to be--they don't understand that effort we put forward for them, I know I didn't as a child--but it is frustrating when you are rewarded with a fun day out by screaming and yelling :rofl:

Here's my 35 1/2 week belly shots!

35 and a half weeks
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7234/7032499605_62481c658b_n.jpg

It's an optical illusion that I am higher up. I think my pants were a bit lower in this last pic. I know I have gained 8 lbs since 31 weeks. Most of it is on my hips and cankles.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7093/6886405166_7fb6fe8ef3.jpg

how is everyone?!?! A month or less left for a lot of us :shock:

2 weeks exactly today :shock:
I'm excited and terrified all rolled into one :rofl:

Wow, I can't believe y'all are almost finished. Can't wait to see pics of all the lil ones. Happy Easter everyone.. :hugs:

I am worried about all the stuff I still have to do :dohh:

I'm scared and excited to :rofl: I can't wait to see what he looks like but the thought of two makes me :shock: :rofl:

I can't wait to find out what you're having Snuggle!!

Happy Easter to you as well snow :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->