Pregnant with n.0 3!! Anyone else?

Ava Grace

Mummy to 2 boys wtt #3
Reaction score
I'm 7ish weeks and feeling so so sick and also I think showing already!!!
Problem is I want to hide it for as long as possible!
Anyone else similar?

I am only 15 weeks with number 3 and there is no more hiding it=( I was trying to but I gave up

You are quite similar to me - my partner has two girls and I have two boys so this is baby 5 for us! Due to family politics we have to keep it quiet as long as possible but it's quite tricky when I'm getting bigger by the day! x

Yeah, I hear you on the family politics, we have plenty of that too! Mostly with our siblings and not parents.

Do you feel poorly? I'm struggling so much I feel ill all the time? x

I'm pregnant with my 3rd! It was a unplanned pregnancy and I'm absolutely terrified that I won't cope! My partner works a lot so I'll be left on my own with 3 kids all day a lot. My eldest will be 5 and will have started school when the baby's born and my youngest will be 3 and will be due to start nursery so I'll have the school runs to do on my own plus look after a newborn. I'm scared of not being able to cope on my own does anyone else feel like this? Dp does help out when he's at home it's just when he's not at home I'm worried about :(

I'm pregnant with #3 as well. Unplanned, but I'm excited (and terrified). My din went even be 3 when baby is born and my daughter will be about 16 months...I'll have three under three. My mom is actually gonna move in with us and take care of the kids while we work. But we weren't planning right now because we're trying to sell our house and move out if state. So yeah...totally not planned. But we did want three and I guess we just won't get any sleep for the next couple years...well I won't anyway. And I'm still nursing and plan on nursing this one.

I'm honestly not sure how fat asking I am as the only time this could have happened would put me about 6 weeks, but lmp puts me closer to 5. Though I've never been wrong with due dates for my kids.

No nausea or anything yet. Starting to pee a lot though, mild cramping which I always get. But other than that nothing really.

We also have to get a bigger truck as all of them will be in car seats, plus three adults. We were gonna get one anyway, but again, just not this soon. Our timeline has been drastically pushed up!

Oh, and with my first I showed by 7 weeks, 6 with my daughter. And I always gain 10-12lbs in first tri, lol. I only gained 29 and 27 the entire pregnancies though. So I'm hoping to maintain through first tri this time and maybe only gain 15, no more than 20 the entire pregnancy.

This is number 3 for me as well. But my first two are already going on 16 and 10 (I started very young with the first one lol) so it's been quite some time since I've been pregnant and am fortunate enough to not have to take care of little ones at the same time. It will be my boyfriend's first though. We've been together a long time and will get married eventually and we probably want at least one more kid so I'm sure I will experience the taking care of a baby and a little one at the same time!

I don't think it counts as showing yet, but I'm already very bloated and it's starting to turn hard. I can't suck it in either. People probably just think I've gotten a gut though, nobody has pointed it out and said anything yet lol!

We are pregnant with our 3rd. Daughter is 6, son 4 and this surprise is due in March! I feel great, only slight nauseous and tender boobs. I also seem to have popped out! :)

pregnant with my 3rd! This will be the final baby for me and my husband...tubes tied afterwards! I have an 8 year old son and a 7 year old daughter so there will be a little age gap between them but my daughter is so eager to help.

I am also pregnant with #3! I have a 3.5 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. This baby is planned and I am very excited but sooo nervous, I just want to have my scan so I know everything is ok! I am 11+1 xx

Congrats to all of us!

Wondering if and when my pop will be with this one as I'm a form believer in showing earlier with each child.

I'm so scared of labor this time. With my first my water broke at home so the contractions were bad (so I thought) until my second, then I realized they were ok. My with my second they had to break my water, but first monitored me to make sure I was in active labor and holy holiness of all things holy...I'm TERRIFIED of experiencing that pain again. I got the epi with both...good thing with my first as I had to have an emcs so of course the pain was five after that, but in the beginning omg...praying my water breaks with this one too.

Number 3 here! Very much planned but much quicker than anticipated! Due 18th april and we have a holiday booked (no flying) end of May. I'm renowned for going over and will most likely end in 3rd csection so hoping for a speedy recovery like my last. My house is so manic with the 2 I have what's one more haha. Plus the eldest is starting school in September x

I am cautiously expecting #3...just about 6 weeks now and feeling sick all day long, and soo tired, plus nipples are killing me and I'm still breastfeeding my 2nd...

Nber 3 here too! I am feeling a bit panicked. My daughter will be in year 1 and my son at nursery in the afternoons when baby is born so doing the school runs will be a learning curve! Plus we are having to start from scratch with baby stuff, I got rid of all mine because I thought I wasn't having any more!

I'm pregnant with my 3rd! It was a unplanned pregnancy and I'm absolutely terrified that I won't cope! My partner works a lot so I'll be left on my own with 3 kids all day a lot. My eldest will be 5 and will have started school when the baby's born and my youngest will be 3 and will be due to start nursery so I'll have the school runs to do on my own plus look after a newborn. I'm scared of not being able to cope on my own does anyone else feel like this? Dp does help out when he's at home it's just when he's not at home I'm worried about :(
Oh hun you'll be fine :) it is scary in the beginning but it all falls into place. My 1st two were just turned 5 and almost 4 when #3 came along. I did school drop off the next day after bub was born :) you just fall into a routine. I'm alone 99% of the time too as hubby works long hours 6 days. Im worried how i will cope with 4 as this one was also a huge surprise as well. Try not to stress :)

I'm pregnant with number 3 and terrified to . We're not alone
Mine will be almost 4 & 2 when baby arrives in sure we will all be fine
Mine are all boys to! How fun lolx

#3 here too. Have had on/off nausea and really sore boobs this time. Bloating is mad too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->