Pregnant with n.0 3!! Anyone else?

Congrats to all the new ladies and welcome

Anyone staying team yellow? We are!

I'm 12 weeks along with #4, and I got so bloated that I looked pregnant before I even got a BFP. I went to a party for an extended family member at 7 weeks along, and everyone knew as soon as they saw me. I tried to hide behind baggy clothes and patterns, but I couldn't keep it a secret. No coats to hide me in this summer heat!!! I hope you have a better time hiding your belly! ;)

I did consider it, but after having a nosey round the shops yesterday I realised its so hard to find gender neutral stuff!

We are too! We found out with both our other children but are having a surprise this time! It's going to kill me!

I'm expecting number three!
My other two are 8 and 10 so there will be quite the gap as well.
I am 5 weeks today and already have a bloat baby going on. Lmao
We are staying team yellow. Ive gone both ways with my other two and prefer the suprise. Although being fully prepared is gonna suck... just lots of clothing shopping after ;)
Only symptoms are bloat, tender breasts/nipples... and being tired all the time.

Also on #3 here. I have two little monsters, Leah is 4 in September and Paige will be 2 at xmas. Roughly same age gap between all 3 which will be good.
Feeling good atm, not sure how far along I am as if I got by lmp, its 8 weeks, or my cb digi it's 4 weeks but I'm most likely 6 weeks.

Roll on the scan :)

Will try to stay team yellow. Did for both my girls, but with me wanting a boy.. it's going to be soo hard not finding out...:nope:

Just found out I'm pg with my 3rd and I'm freaking out. Good to see I'm not alone. My kids are 5 & 3(soon to be 4). I'm around 4w6d (guesstimate) and already feel like I'm dying. I'm just glad my LOs not at the age where I had to chase them around constantly. I feel for you all who are going through this.

My kids are both boys. We're praying for a girl this time around. <3

Just found out tonight! DS is barely 3 and DD is 16 months. Excited and nervous!

Congrats ladies! We had a moment of terror realizing we were moving onto #3 and will have three under three, lol. But we're selling into the idea now.

I would love to stay team yellow, especially with a boy and girl already but I don't know if I can do it!

I would love to stay team yellow, especially with a boy and girl already but I don't know if I can do it!

Yup I don't know if I can do it a third time. Would really love a little boy to go with my two little girls but I know if I find out, it'll be a girl lol x

Don't do it! Stay team yellow with me, lol!

Awwww but I so wanna know! I'm just scared if it is a boy, Ive got naff all lol. Got everything still from my girls but a little boy can't be in a pink pushchair and pink carseat! LOL.

Will have a look on eBay and get a neutral car seat cover I think.. :)

This is my 3rd pregnancy and hopefully first child to raise

We have I've of each do literally need for nothing. We've saved everything.

Sierra, so sorry losses. Praying for a sticky bean for you.

Thanks and irealized after i posted that of course you girls are on your 3rd because that's what this thread is for! I must have pushed next thread instead of next page and didn't realize it. Dumb phone! Sorry

Thanks and irealized after i posted that of course you girls are on your 3rd because that's what this thread is for! I must have pushed next thread instead of next page and didn't realize it. Dumb phone! Sorry

haha! I thought you were saying there are so many of us! :p

Do you feel poorly? I'm struggling so much I feel ill all the time? x

Sorry I am responding so late. But I have had a very easy pregnancy so far! Symptoms really went away (except for sore boobs) at 12 weeks! I hope you get the same relief

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->