Pregnant....

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
FACEBOOK FRIENDS PLEASE DONT MENTION THIS ON FACEBOOK OR TO REAL LIFE MUTUAL FRIENDS...

I'm not due AF until the weekend but OH was telling me I'm stressy like when I was throughout my whole pregnancy with Alex :blush: so for some reason I decided to do a test and I've now had 4 :bfp:

I know a lot of people will judge. I am NOT trying to replace my angel thats not possible nor would I want it to be. We only :sex: twice, not til 7 weeks after I gave birth. I'm shocked to say the least. I havent a clue what I'm to do. :dohh: ...I like to think Alex wanted us to have a baby brother or sister for him but its soon after losing him. Do I go doctors and tell them or will they think I'm crazy!! :shrug: ARGHHH...

So yeah thats my news... :blush:

And please can I use this thread to tell you all how greatful I am for your support throughout my time on BnB your all lovely :hugs: xxxxx

Huge congrats hun :) of course you will never replace Alex but I'm sure he will have wanted you to carry on and be happy but just to make sure you never forget him x

oh sweetie, congratulations darling to you and your OH :hugs: of course no one would ever judge you or see you as replacing your beautiful alex :hugs: def. go to the doctors and start the ball rolling honey, and as always, we're all here for you :hugs: xxx

awww :hugs: Congratulations honey. You don't have to worry about being judged by us.

I would look for a doctor who is understanding... some doctors can be real asses. :hugs:

Congrats again on your :bfp:

:hugs: Congrats hun!!!! Im sure no one will judge! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Im so happy you for you!!! Congratulations! Noone is going to judge you and you dont have to worry about going to the doctors, noones going to think your crazy at all. Your a very brave and strong woman and alex will be proud of his mummy and daddy. :hugs:

Many congratulations. Of course you are not replacing him, room in your heart for a sibling for him. Does not mean you will ever forget him. Take care

omg congratulations!! :hugs:

Congratulations sweetheart, Alex will be so proud to have a baby brother or sister. *hugs*

NOOOOO no ones gonna judge you!!!!! No ones even gonna suggest you are trying to replace your angel not at all!

I think its fantastic news :) absolutely chuffed for you :):)

:hugs:

Nobody would ever think that hun. Hugeeee congratulations x

No one will judge you!! and of course no one will think you are trying to replace Alex. You are such a great mommy. :) It will be nice for you to have something happy to look forward to. Congrats to you and your OH!

what lovely news hun:hugs:, no-one will judge you at all, they will be sooooo happy for you, Alex has a great big smile on his face he's sent you another angel.
goto the docs and be proud.
xx

awww sweetheart! huge congratulations!!...im sure Alex wouldnt even dream that you were replacing him!

infact, im sure he would be absolutely gushing with pride and excitement for his lovely mummy! A mummy always has plenty of love to go around her children! And im sure Alex is more than happy to share his wonderful mummy with his little brother or sister :)

Be happy my lovely, its an amazing time and i wish u all the luck in the world!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :hugs: xxxxx

:cry: what would I do without all of you. I was so worried what people would think, but you've all said such wonderful things and I feel 'happy' to be pregnant but obviously worried too. xxx :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->