Pregnant....

huge congrats! you are a very strong woman! wishing you, bean and you partner all the best!

Congratulations hun
This is meant to be i see this as a special gift from Alex, he has sent you this from heaven.
x

Congratulations hun
This is meant to be i see this as a special gift from Alex, he has sent you this from heaven.
x

:cry: I hope so, I would hate to think he is upset with me. We wasnt planning on TTC til September time so I'm gobsmacked. Also... obviously not everyone believes... but I went to see a medium last week and he was convinced I was pregnant I'm stunned!!!

xxx

Awwww congratulations hun! Im so happy for you! Im sure noone will judge you or think you are trying to replace your little angel alex :hugs: x

omg hun i got a tear in my eye when i saw that!! i'm so so so happy for you!! noone's going to judge you at all - i think its wonderful xxxx

No one should judge you honey - I think its great news - Baby Alex is shining down on you both. Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx :hugs:

I'm so happy for you and your OH. Congratulations.

Nobody will judge you hun, you deserve so much happiness. Your beautiful angel Alex is watching over you.

:hug:

oh my god hun im delighted for you,ive always thought of you and sent you love and prayers hoping for something to ease your pain,this just might be it..i know alex is unreplaceable but maybe a new baby can keep your mind off the horrible few months you have had,you deserve happiness hun and Alex would really want that for you and his dad xxxxxxxx

I had a smile on my face when i saw this, massive congratulations!! You deserve this more then anyone.
If anyone judges you then then are obviously not a parent, because no parent for one second would believe that you would try and replace Alex.
Massive congrats to you and your OH, Alex would be proud :hugs:

That's wonderful news :D Congratulations to you and your OH!!

xx

i think its a gift hun! i think Alex is so proud of u and he knows how much u still wish he could be here today, and your going to be a great mummy to your two precious little ones! i wish you all the luck and happiness, no one is here to judge you i think your so brave what you have gone through!! Gd luck hun and take care of yourself!!! xxx :hugs:

That has just given me the biggest smile I have had on my face for days :hugs:

I am absolutely over the moon for you sweetheart, you deserve it so very much :hugs:

xxx

you deserve this soo much hun congrats to you and oh xx

So happy for you honey :hugs:

Alex would have loved a baby brother or sister, im sure of it. You will never replace him, that goes without saying, but a brother or sister for him would be amazing! You know they will always be safe with their angel brother watching over them.

Biggest congratlations to you and your OH :wohoo:

xxxxxx

Oh wow....Huge congrats hunny!!! Im sooooooooo happy for you!! Alex will be so proud hunny. Im in shock....:dohh: Wishing you happy and healthy 9 months sweetie.:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->