Pregnant....

Congrats hun im so happy for you! No-one will judge you dont worry, be proud to spread the news that alex has a new baby brother or sister on the way!! xx

Like others i do not know you but have read about your gorgeous Son, and wanted to say a HUGE congratulations to You, your Partner and Alex for the new addition to your Family. You are an inspiration to others and you deserve every moment of happiness this gift from Alex will bring you..xxx

I cannot even tell you how excited I was to read this news! Congratulations- this has made my day!

Cat
xxx

HUGE congratulations, hunni! :hugs: No one will judge you! Alex will have a baby brother or sister to look down after :hugs:

Awr huge congrats chick. Im sure that your beautiful little boy would want you carry on your lives, but to always leave a space in your heart for him.
Wishing you all the best for your pregnancy!

xxx

Congratulations Sweety xox
No-one will judge you, you will never replace Alex, I'm sure your angel is so happy for you, he would be proud xox

Many many many congratulations Hayley, I'm so pleased to hear your happy news. Take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations hunni, i hope that you have a fab pregnancy, no one will judge you, its your own business and as long as your happy thats all that matters

Lou
xxx

huge congratulations hun to you and richard, im sure little alex is lokking down at you with a huge cheeky grin on his face about the gift he has sent you, noone will judge you you deserve evey happiness you are a wonderful person and a fantastic mum xxx

Congrats hun... you do what is right for you and if any judges you, they are stupid....its none of their business anyway......massive :hugs:

Just spotted this announcement hun, and wanted to pass on massive congratulations. No-one should judge you, you are not replacing Alex in any way shape or form and he will always be with you. It sounds corny but it seems to me, this 'little' gift was just 'meant to be' :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->