Pregnant....

Congratulations hun! I'm sure no one who knows you would judge its obvious just how much you love your son. Seems like this :bfp: really is a gift from him. Take care xxx :eek:

Well if anyone judges you they can darn well keep it to them selves I say!!!

Nothing nobody will ever replace Alex hes in your heart forever and ever and you have every right to have had sex 100 times to conceive your 2nd child.

Congratulations hunny

I wish you every bit of happiness you deserve

Im sure you will have a few ups and downs with anxiety so I hope everyone here will support you through this also.

Again congratualtions I am so pleased for you sweeties

x x x x

Hayley Im so happy for you hun. Obviously no-one would ever judge you, we all know how much you love Alex and you always will, obviously Alex wanted you to have this gift as a present from him so that you can be happy. I honestly couldnt be happier for you and richard :hugs: xxxx

Awww, Hayley we haven't chatted but I've followed your story and I could'nt be happier for you.

As Wobbles said be damned with anyone that judges....you're going to be a Mummy again....and that is just wonderful...full stop!!

Huge congratualtions sweetie...I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and a happy gorgeous baby, you so deserve it xxx

:cry: pass me the box of tissues!! You girls are absolutely AMAZING!! I really dont know what I would do without you. Your all so supportive and are good at saying what I want to hear hehe!! Thank you for all your lovely comments :hugs: xxxx

OMG Hayley, this is fab news! :happydance: So pleased for you babe! I dont think anyone will think your trying to replace Alex, we all know that would never happen, but being an angel mummy myself I know and understand why you feel like that!

I hope you have a smooth and boring pregnacy :happydance:

Donna x x x

OMG HAYLEY!!! Congratulations to you, Richard and Alex, it's fantastic news! It's a sign, Alex is looking over you poppet, he just wants to a be a big brother :D :hugs:

We all know you're not trying to replace Alex, a mother can never replace a child... :hugs:

xxx

I am really happy for you xxxxx

OMG hayley!!! its really true....im sooooo excited for you :cloud9:awesome news :happydance: and no one has any right to judge you....i think thats great news...has brought tear to my eye...us april girlies are always here for you babes xx

I am so happy for you! Congratulations! I know we really haven't talked, but I have seen your story and I have been thinking of you and your family frequently. I am so sorry for your loss of Alex. This is a true blessing! Congratulations again! :hug:

Congratulations hun! Don't worry at all, no one will judge you, and no one will think you were trying to replace you wonderful Alex. Go see your doctor as soon as you can and I am sure they won't think your crazy either. :hugs: Once again, congratulations!

I'm so incredibly happy for you! :happydance:congrats!:happydance:
Go to the doctor to get some medical support too. No one will judge you hun. I'm so thrilled for you guys!

This baby is a gift from Alex to his wonderful parents. *hugs* you deserve all the happiness in the world!

I agree that I think Alex is giving you this gift!!! I'm sure he was up there going, hey, pick them, DO IT NOW!!! LOL Seriously, the biggest congratulations in the world for you. :D

I think its an amzing gift :) Congrats you definatly deserve this *hugs*

This is wonderful news! Im soooo pleased for u, and you dont have to justify urself to any of us. Congrats to u and ur OH, and i hope u have a healthy & happy 9 months :cloud9:

I'm another one who's followed your story and think you've shown the most amazing strength over the last couple of months. Your little angel has sent a present from above to his mummy and daddy,to help ease their pain, he knows he can never be replaced, he just wants you to be as happy as you made him. I honestly believe that. Congratulations to the 3 of you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->