Pregnant....

No one will judge you here hunnie!! Congratulations!! Have a happy & healthy 9 months!! xx

Congrats Hayley, its great news. No-one will think you are replacing Alex, I got pregnant with Erin 5 months after losing William and everyone was so supportive and really happy for us. xx

:hugs: Nobody will ever think you have replaced or try to replace Alex ...this is a gift from Alex to make his mummy smile again please take all the support the docs and mw can give u and enjoy your pregnancy :hugs: congrats xxx

Hayley, I want to take this opportunity to tell you that you are an amazing woman who has shown the most tremendous amount of courage and strengh in what can only be described as every parents nightmare. I have followed your threads, cried and smiled and at times wished I could give you a big hug. The new baby will never replace your beautiful Alex and I agree with other posters when they say the baby is a gift from Alex. Nobody has the right to judge you and certainly not those who matter. Congratulations:hugs:

Huge congrats hun, I'm so happy for you both. x

:hugs: congratulations its wonderful news, I'm sure Alex would have wanted you to carry on, he will always be with you.

You really must do whats best for your family, you, Richard AND Alex and if that is having a baby then its nobody elses business.

Hayley, I want to take this opportunity to tell you that you are an amazing woman who has shown the most tremendous amount of courage and strengh in what can only be described as every parents nightmare. I have followed your threads, cried and smiled and at times wished I could give you a big hug. The new baby will never replace your beautiful Alex and I agree with other posters when they say the baby is a gift from Alex. Nobody has the right to judge you and certainly not those who matter. Congratulations:hugs:

I wanted to say "ditto". I have followed your threads and saw your video. You have a lot of love for your Angel Alex and he wanted to give something back to you for making his days with you special. Please don't be scared that we will judge you as I think everyone here is happy for you. You are amazing!

HUGE congrats!!! Alex has sent you an amazing gift!!! Wishing a very healthy and happy 9 months :hugs:

aaaaww congratulations, thats brilliant news honey.so pleased for you and OH XXXX

congratulations!!!!!
its no ones place to judge hun!!!
good luck :)

I'm so greatful for everyones replies... everytime I log on I have more replies of congratulations and each time I read them the tears start coming. Its a mixture of emotions, and reading the lovely replies which you ladies have taken your time to write is so comforting. Some of you ladies I dont recall talking to before but to hear you have followed my sons story or taken your time to look at my posts about him means son much to me. Alex will always be very much a big part of our lives.

And to update on my unsureness of what to do... I am off to the doctors on Wednesday... I'm really worried but excited at the same time.... Me and OH are hoping to book an early private scan in 4 weeks time when I'm 8 weeks so I will hopefully be updating with a piccie then :)

:hugs:

xxxx

I just think it's wonderful news honey and no one will judge you so don't worry. It was meant to be and that's the bottom line. Enjoy your pregnancy and I wish you all the best xxxx

HUGE congratulations babe!! I am so pleased for you. You deserve this sooo much!

Wishing you a very healthy and happy 9 months and all the very best for the future.

Good Luck on Wednesday babe and I look forward to those scan pics in 4wks! :hug:x x x

Congratulations I'm so happy fpr you both. As you know my first baby Emily was born sleeping 20/3/1999 and I had her sister Millie 9/2/2000 no-one will judge you we know more than anyone else that you can not replace your angel child. But having another baby to hold and love takes away some pain.
We know you're a great Mummy and why should Alex be an only child? I decided I had to go on and be happy and create a happy family that Emily will always be a part of, like Alex will be for you
Look after yourself this pregnany it will be a time of great joy but you will also have lots of tears as you grieve over your gorgeous boy.
I'm SO pleased for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations I'm so happy fpr you both. As you know my first baby Emily was born sleeping 20/3/1999 and I had her sister Millie 9/2/2000 no-one will judge you we know more than anyone else that you can not replace your angel child. But having another baby to hold and love takes away some pain.
We know you're a great Mummy and why should Alex be an only child? I decided I had to go on and be happy and create a happy family that Emily will always be a part of, like Alex will be for you
Look after yourself this pregnany it will be a time of great joy but you will also have lots of tears as you grieve over your gorgeous boy.
I'm SO pleased for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You dont know how much reading that helped me :hugs: Being pregnant with all your hopes and dreams for the future then suddenly having no baby to love and care for which your instincs are wanting to do is so so hard :(

Like with Alex we had him home for about 6 days inbetween him being in hospital so I had just started to settle with him... having to do night feeds etc then suddenly that all stops but your body knows it should be still doing it :( gosh Im rubbish at making sense.

But thank you so much for writing that reply. I know Alex will want to look down on us as a happy family and to know that his existance has made us the people we are now, its for him that we are living life. Just like im sure your Emily is sooo soo proud of you and her little sister and brother. And I so hope she sends you another little baby soon :hugs: xxx

massive congrats to you hunny :hugs: , you both deserve to be happy and im sure Alex will be thrilled to have a sibbling to look out for. :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->