Pregnant....

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!
That is a miracle to celebrate as you very fortunate to be blessed again.
Im' sorry to hear you lost your son. I cannot being to imagine how that has affected you, but I know for a fact your son is in heaven playing with all of our angel babies.

Congrats again and heres to a happy and healthy 9 month journey!!
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: for you!!!

OMG, this is just the loveliest news. I have followed your posts since joining bnb, and I am absolutely over the moon for you. Going to bed with a big smile on my face...and a bit more faith in the universe!

Bless you honey, your little man will be so proud of his mum. Your strength (and that of all of the other ladies who go through tragedy) is an inspiration.

xxx

You have been very brave and an example to all of us. You are again blessed and no-one deserves it more than you. All my best xxx

just seen this babe, big congrats to you and oh!! no-one will ever think you are trying to replace alex, he will love having a baby sister or brother to watch over!!!

we are always here for you hun, you already know, but i think your such a lovely, brave woman. you deserve this more than anyone xxxxx

Hi

I am a BnB lurker, I think I have been a member for aprox a year (my 3rd child is 12 weeks old today) but this is my first post.

I am more of a reader than a writer if you get my drift.

However I just could not stop myself congratulating you on your BFP :hugs:

I too have read your posts/story and I think you are an absolute inspiration.

Soooo CONGRATULATIONS

Congratulations, thats fantastic news! I'm a believer in things happen for a reason and I think Alex would be thrilled about his little brother or sister and in no way would this baby be a replacement for the little angel you lost.

You've shown amazing courage and strength during the last couple of months, no one deserves this more than you.

Huge congrats Hayley, u dont need to worry about anyone judging u and im sure little Alex will be so proud of his mummy and daddy. After all your heartache u both deserve this more than anyone. Kx

congrats hun so happy for you both thats fantastic news xx

What wonderful news, baby Alex will certainly be a proud big brother to your little one. Your strength is inspiring, wishing you the happiest and healthiest of 9 months xxxx

Congrats!!!!!!!! no-one will judge, it'll be fine

:happydance:

well done you go girl !! it's not to soon if you and oh feel it's ok and im pretty sure Alex wouldn't mind sharing his mommy and daddy even if is is looking upon you from above xx

Massive congratulations I so pleased for you and noone will judge

Congratulations to you :hugs: As you have already gathered there is nothing but support here on BnB. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy :hugs:

I'd like to think that those who may judge you, are those whose opinions are worthless anyway.

Congratulations to you with much love

xx

Congratulations to you and your OH i wish you all the happiness in the world, you truly are an inspiration to so many people.
Alex would be so proud of you and how you have carried yourself over these last few months xxx

I am delighted for you after all you have been through. These past couple of months have been horrendous for you both and this piece of news shines light into your lives. Alex has sent you a gift from heaven. It's early days but hey I'm celebrating already! xx

congrats,hope you have healthy pregnancy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->