Prenatal Vitamins Helped me get PREGNANT

Katy09

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just wanted to share with you how I got pregnant. I was trying for about 4 months and couldn't get pregnant (I'm 25 years old). A friend of my husband's suggested we take prenatal vitamins and a month after starting them I got my :bfp:!!

I was so in shock. I told my doctor and he agreed that taking prenatal vitamins was a good idea.

So for those of you TTC, get prenatals! I took Progressive Prenatal Vitamins.

Good luck ladies!!! Hope you all get your BFP! :dust:

Congrats on your BFP!!

That's the exact same brand I'm taking!! This is my 2nd cycle taking it. More money than reg prenatals, but it has added stuff reg prenatals don't have, which is why I decided to splurge.

i think most people are taking prenatals on here anyway, or at the least folic acid! but thanks for sharing and congrats xx

Oh really? I didnt think there was a link. I thought vitamins were vitamins! I maybe need to invest in some!

We dont have that brand over here i dont think. I wonder if pregnancare is the same over here? or can you get them here?

Do you have the one-a-day brand? Thats what ive been taking.

CONGRATS!! I tried taking prenatal vitamins and i keep puking them up!! :(

Congrats on ur bfp hun.
I very much doubt pre natals had anything to do with it tho, after 4mths u were just due ur bfp then. A lot of us have taken them for mths/years hun and nothin ;-)
U just got ur lucky break.
Happy and healthy 9mths xxx

Congrats on ur bfp hun.
I very much doubt pre natals had anything to do with it tho, after 4mths u were just due ur bfp then. A lot of us have taken them for mths/years hun and nothin ;-)
U just got ur lucky break.
Happy and healthy 9mths xxx
Yes i agree as ive been taking for 2yrs and still nothing...lol
Just your luck hun...congrats again x:happydance:

Yes i agree as ive been taking for 2yrs and still nothing...lol
Just your luck hun...congrats again x:happydance:
Well, I was pretty underweight (about 20 lbs) and the doc suggested I take the vitamins to help me get a little healthier since I wasn't getting much nutrients and vitamins from natural sources (food).

Thanks a lot ladies :) I have my scan booked in 6 days!! So excited.

Good luck to you all!! :dust: hope you get your :bfp: soon!!

Congrats Katy!!! When are you due?

I started prenatals 18months before I got my first bfp but in your case perhaps the extra nutrients was exactly what your body needed! I'm glad it worked.

Wishing you a H&H 9 months hun.

Thanks hun!!

I'm due in January.. have my first scan on Tuesday (I'll be 6 weeks and 5 days by then)
So excited...

Wish you good luck with your pregnancy as well.. how far along are you?

Katy, I'll be 6wk5d on Tuesday too. Due 13 Jan!

I went for my 6 week scan today and saw our little bubs heartbeat :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->