Preseed & conceive plus

Congrats!

Any difference with Conceive+ vs. Preseed? I haven't tried Concieve plus-don't know where to find it-have been ordering preseed online.

I've only used conceive plus - I ordered in online from their website :)

i picked up some pre-seed this morning i cant wait to try it out lol:happydance: and they gave me a sample of the lube and a extra application

Hee hee! Used it twice this week!! Oh not mentoned it yet ill tell him wen baby making is over!!

Good luck!!

Hee hee! Used it twice this week!! Oh not mentoned it yet ill tell him wen baby making is over!!

Good luck!!

question.....:blush:

i have used this 3 times this week. when i stand up, like in the morning after lying down flat and sleeping all night, i seem to dribble (TMI!!) :blush:

lol, have the :spermy: made their way or have they all been trapped by the lube???

i didnt feel that i used 'alot' of concieve just a small couple of blobs on my fingertips and applied within.

:rofl: I felt like I wanted to squeeze to keep it in!!

Guess they made their way there x

Sounds like its just a bit of residual..I'm sure the lil guys made their way where they needed to be! The whole purpose of these lubes is to help them along! But there is a lot of "stuff" up there, so some is bound to come out. GL ladies xo

Sounds like its just a bit of residual..I'm sure the lil guys made their way where they needed to be! The whole purpose of these lubes is to help them along! But there is a lot of "stuff" up there, so some is bound to come out. GL ladies xo

wow your like 17dpo!!! Have you tested??!!!

I have..3 times lol. I think I have totally miscalculated OV..I may only be like 11 or 12 DPO. This was my first cycle charting, and wasn't doing temps at OV time..so who knows! Darn it :(

well used preseed this mo. and not using opk's either well i, 13dpo and got a BFP,that's proof enough for me,dh loves the pre seed too !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->