Presents for a 1yr old

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkEmily

Reaction score
Ok, so it's not Christmas related, well it can be as I need ideas for Christmas too but it's LO's birthday at the end of the month and I am stumped on what to get him. He plays with his brothers toys mostly.

We have bought him the vtech toot toot train set as his main present but I have no idea what else to get him. He loves books so I will get him a couple of those. For Christmas if he likes the toot toot stuff I will get him some more of that.

He hasn't shown any indications that he has a favourite TV program, he loves doors especially the ones on his toy kitchen. He plays with fisher price stuff like the Noah's ark and rainforest zoo. Loves cars, and the sit on ones but his legs are too small to touch the ground haha!

What do 1 yr olds like playing with? Help!

For my daughters 1st birthday some things she got were,

A happy hopperz, scuttlebug, click-clack car ramp, Fisher Price little people stuff, caterpillar rocker for outside, dolly, skittles, peg jigsaws. Any good? I know it's hard when you already have a sibling's hand-me-downs! Hope your little one has a lovely day x

DD4 will be one near Christmas and we have got her/plan to get her

Toot toot garage in pink
Some other toot toot bits
Fisher price musical chair
Poppin elefun
Some playmobil 123 and
Some happy land

We also have some other little bits on her lists just like bath toys and stuff mainly for stocking fillers.

When DD3 was that age we got her a scuttlebug which went down well, she still plays on it now at times and she's just turned 4. :)

The bargain thread posted something on Wow toys and lots of parents saying they are brilliant, have a look at them on Amazon. I bought some for my LG 1st birthday!

Thank you for the replies and ideas :)

We have a happy hopperz, skuttlebug and click clack track from DS :D The puzzle idea is great, DS's has been chewed by the dog on a few pieces so we definitely need a new one of those for him.

Playmobil 123 is a good one too thank you! We will be getting DS some big playmobil for Christmas anyway so theres a kind of theme there :D

I'll have a look at the Wow toys thank you!

It is so difficult when they have older siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"