Presents you're excited to give

Rhio92

Connor, Saskia, OH & Me
Reaction score
Do you have any?

MIL collects charms on a bracelet, and I've bought her a heart charm with 'Saskia 21-3-2016' engraved on it. I know she'll love it and I'm so excited to give it on christmas day, especially as we're spending the day with her!

The stupid crappy Paw Patroller lorry for Alex, I wanna see her wee face :haha:
And Tori's daning minion

I can't wait to give Evan his xbox one and Jacob all of his spiderman and avengers stuff

I can't wait for morgan to see his tablet

and harvey probs the huge switch and go dino he's going to love it!

Dillan- tmnt sewer lair. Poor kids been after that since before last christmas.
Mila- her pushchair and baby. She is going to live ramming that pushchair into everything.
They have a joint shop/ cafe and I'm excited for them to have that too.

I'm such a bad mum but I've bought my lo the Bon Bon tango dispenser from wilko it's going to win Xmas day hands down.

I have a couple. Me and my friend dont do presents for each other but shes going through a hard time at the moment and ive had a plaque made with a nice quote and photo and i know she'll love it. Ive also had made my mum and mil a keyring. They each say "nanny, on these dates an adventure began" then round the edge is the birthdates of all their grandchildren. Ive got DH a tablet which is a big surprise as we dont really buy mych for each other so looking forward to giving him that.

We're getting Lucas a ride on motorbike. He's been asking for an electric ride on since he could talk but I've always said no because we don't have space. I've relented this year because I still remember the gift I always wanted and never got :lol: and I figure he's only this small for a little while! It breaks my heart to think he never got to have one. I know I'm being a meff :lol: but I can't wait to see his face when he sees it.

I can't wait for DS to open his skylanders superchargers game. He has been asking for it for months and is really consistent that it's all he wants father christmas to bring whenever he's asked. I know he is going to go crazy - can't wait :happydance:

iv got DH a leather bracelet with the kids handprints on. I'm excited to give him this as I know he will love it x

I'm excited to give Flynn his buzz lightyear. He absolutely loves toy story so I know he'll love it! And excited to give hubby his super Mario chess set. I think he'll be well chuffed!

I can't wait to give ds his Disney Planes Harvey and Winnie diecasts (fingers crossed Winnie arrives from the states in time) He's been asking for them for 18 months and I've always had to tell him that they don't make them, well they've recently released them, he doesn't know and he's gonna be so pleased, I'm so excited ❤️

I can't wait to give ds his Disney Planes Harvey and Winnie diecasts (fingers crossed Winnie arrives from the states in time) He's been asking for them for 18 months and I've always had to tell him that they don't make them, well they've recently released them, he doesn't know and he's gonna be so pleased, I'm so excited ❤️

Aww I also know a wee boy who'd love them. Where have you ordered them from can I be cheeky and ask how much they are costing you?

Me again. DS has bought dd a spider girl costume for Christmas. I'm can't wait to see her face when she gets that. She loves spiderman, she has been borrowing his dress up costumes the last few days and is loving them, but they are obviously too big for her.

Can't wait to give DS1 his marble run, he's been wanting it for ages but always said no as his brother was too young to have marbles in house. DS2 isn't really into toys so dunno what he will think of his lol. Prob love his go kart

Ahhhhh I've done similar, Alex has asked for Paw Patrols Robodog and they didnt make them at the time. Low and behold it actually exists of of recently and it isnt available here yet... but I've got it :haha:

DS1 prob his Tracey island (he has been wanting one snce before the new series as loves the old series too)

DS2 think his balance bike (although will prob be for birthday on November instead) tried him on a few in halfords but he had short legs so all too big, found one made for younger children online ava he is going to love it

I have made a stuffed toy for my menace which i am looking forward to giving her but i know the toy she will love is a kitchen in laws are giving her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->