Presents you're excited to give

I can't wait to give ds his Disney Planes Harvey and Winnie diecasts (fingers crossed Winnie arrives from the states in time) He's been asking for them for 18 months and I've always had to tell him that they don't make them, well they've recently released them, he doesn't know and he's gonna be so pleased, I'm so excited ❤️

Aww I also know a wee boy who'd love them. Where have you ordered them from can I be cheeky and ask how much they are costing you?

Of course I don't mind, I got Harvey from Amazon uk and he cost £18.99. I've ordered Winnie from Amazon america version, she's being shipped to my American friends mum and then she's posting her over to me 😂 She cost about £18 plus the postage. I've seen her on eBay from international sellers for about the same and they'll post over here direct. Not sure if Winnie will be available on Amazon uk at some point but I didn't want to take the risk ❤️

It seems expensive I know for 2 diecast but the joy he will get when he opens them totally outweighs the cost for me. I still can't believe they've actually made them.

Harvey had arrived already and they are a good size, much bigger than the cars diecast. If you have other planes characters I'd say they're similar size to mayday and ryker.

Hope this helps. Xx

I'm excited to give the jewellery I've made for the women in the family.

Kate it does seem expensive but my son LOVES Planes and he has asked for those two before but knows they aren't available. Last year all he wanted from Santa was the 5 Smokejumpers I spent ages online trying to track them down and miss dipper. If I remember rightly 3 were obtained with Cabbie and 1 from Devon and 2 from Canada.
The only consistent thing he has asked for this year is "Blade when he was a TV star" so other ideas won't go a miss.

Kate it does seem expensive but my son LOVES Planes and he has asked for those two before but knows they aren't available. Last year all he wanted from Santa was the 5 Smokejumpers I spent ages online trying to track them down and miss dipper. If I remember rightly 3 were obtained with Cabbie and 1 from Devon and 2 from Canada.
The only consistent thing he has asked for this year is "Blade when he was a TV star" so other ideas won't go a miss.

I know the trouble they cause, I literally burst into tears when I found out about Harvey and Winnie!

Have you got him Blazin' Blade (the police helicopter one, I think that's the one you mean). He's readily available over here now, my little boy has had him for a while and loves both his blades! Xx

BOOMER! It's such a big deal in our house. Boomer is a skylander.. That we've been looking for, for about 2 months. My LO asks for it every day!

Mashin' Max game.. Christ, he's obsessed with it!

For the older LO, he's been begging for these particular headphones and a particular xbox game. He will shriek!

I'm excited to give my Mum hers - as I'm planning on getting her a weekend away in Amsterdam! (She will freak!) x

I know the trouble they cause, I literally burst into tears when I found out about Harvey and Winnie!

Have you got him Blazin' Blade (the police helicopter one, I think that's the one you mean). He's readily available over here now, my little boy has had him for a while and loves both his blades! Xx

I've not managed to pick up Blazin' Blade (Blade as a TV star) yet every time I've seen it DS has been with me. I think I might send DH to sainsbury tomorrow on his way home.
Harvey and Winnie are both now ordered via ebay, Winnie coming from Canada £20 and Harvey (and Flysenhouer the German car that flys) for £24 in the UK.

Thank you so much for the Harvey and Winnie idea I just know he will love them. Now I'm really excited!!!!

I've not managed to pick up Blazin' Blade (Blade as a TV star) yet every time I've seen it DS has been with me. I think I might send DH to sainsbury tomorrow on his way home.
Harvey and Winnie are both now ordered via ebay, Winnie coming from Canada £20 and Harvey (and Flysenhouer the German car that flys) for £24 in the UK.

Thank you so much for the Harvey and Winnie idea I just know he will love them. Now I'm really excited!!!!

Fantastic, I'm so pleased you got them 😃 Blazin is available on Amazon if you can't get one in the shops, he's about £17 👍🏻

Hope you guys have a fantastic Xmas ❤️ Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->