Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

LOL i did tell him he asked me if i tested again im terrible at lying i said do u really wanna know on the phone? and he said YES TELL ME haha so i did! im not sure whats happening with Cali now...hmmm...haha. you guys need to test like now!!!

It would be hard for me to lie or keep a secret too lol..
I am going to test with fmu tomorrow morning. :) So awesome you got yours so early!!!

Psh, I'm waiting for another 5 days to test. WAH!

I can't remember if it's safe to fly during the very first part of 1st tri, but I know I flew (to CA too!) when I was like 7 months pregnant w/ my 2nd.

or don't get a + lol.. Damn I am so negative lol..

Girl for some reason i have a good feeling that i am not the only one from our little thread to get a BFP!! i hope im right!!! that would be crazyyyy if all 3 of us did!!!! yay!

That would be WINNING!!! So I just got super emotional when I read that and have tears in the BK drive thru!!! LAME!!!

awww ALI!!!!! =( emotional and craving bk??? sounds like a BFP on the way hahaha i took a digi and it said pregnant!!! i needed that, it didnt feel real lol. DH and I were talking about you guys he said he hopes u get BFPS too so we can be bump buddies lol hes funny. how are u guys holding up???? im so excited for you to test tomorrow! and for nicole to test in 4 more days

I hope we do too... I am nervous to test tomorrow. I know 9dpo is still pretty early so not gonna get bummed if bfn..
Post the digital pic!!!

Dude.. the digital is serious business. That's FINAL! LOL Those are the hardest to get a positive on I think. :D

I'm fine. I'm so busy at work, I haven't even had time to symptom spot. I'm STILL working.

lol aww will maybe thats a good thing? symptom sporting can strive ya crazy!

Tested, surprise surprise bfn lol.. I'm starting to feel doubtful this cycle even more than I was.. :/

Aw don't give up hope yet. It's still really early. I was looking at pregnancy charts on FF and most of the women had + after 11DPO. :)

You're 2 days past what looks like an implantation dip. They say you shouldn't test until 4-5 days after you see that.

You can be like me.. and start searching for cats. LOL

aw ali! its still super early! ff tells u to not even test until 14dpo and only like 40 or 60% get a bfp before 11dpo ...u have time! are u gonna keep testing?

lol! You are funny.. That made me laugh lol.. Too bad I am deathly allergic to them lol.. Plus my girls don't like cats lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->