Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

OMG PLEASE TELL ME UR STILL AWAKE I THINK I JUST GOT A BFP! DH EVEN SAID HE SAW A LINE AND HE NEVER SEES IT!! posting a pic....

i cant get a clear pic of it. it looks really faint in this pic but its pretty clear. i thought i saw a faint line this morning and i compared them its def darker tonight

Attachments

• pg test.jpg
    pg test.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 7
I can't really see it on my phone. I will take another look on the comp when I am at work.
How exciting!! Take another pic with fmu!!!!

What a nice surprise to wake up to! :) I see something there. I can't wait to see it tomorrow!!!

I (kinda) have good news too... I finally got some crosshairs on my chart! LOL

lol yay for crosshairs!!!
My temp took a huge spike this morning after my dip. Trying not to read too much into it. We also get an estrogen surge about a week or so post ovulation which can lower temps...
Stacey did you test again???

So if I'm not preg this cycle, whenever we try next I'm definitely NOT using Soy again. BOO to delayed ovulation.

That sucks. Mine was pretty much on time! Plus if one of us gets our bfp you bet your ass I'm trying soy again lol..

LOL! I did test again. i took a pic ill have to upload it on my lunch break but it was pretty much the same thing. ive been drinking a lot of water (since i gave up soda) so my FMU was really clear. I still got a faint line again though I am going to try an FRER after work. and YAY FOR CROSSHAIRS!!! i also feel kinda pg today. i hae a pinching on my right side and my tummy was fluttering all night last night. i hope this it is!!! i also did the Geritol and Preseed so if I get my bfp

Yayyayayay! Can't wait to see that line get darker!!

yayyyy! thanks! I'm trying not to get excited yet....i wanna leave work I just wanna go pee on an frer

I will!!! I know me either! maybe we will both get bfps! did u test again yet

Ugh I have like what.. 5 days before I could test at the absolute earliest.

girl at least you finally ovulated!!! lol.. I am going to test.tomorrow with fmu but not very hopeful..

aw hang in there! Ali i didnt see anything at all at 7dpo...ive been testing since likw 5dpo and i kept all the tests to compare. there was absolutely nothing at 7 now a faint line at 8 and 9 so you never know!!!! and Nicole-- 5 days will be here before ya know it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->