Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

I wasn't expecting a bfp yesterday, I just got antsy lol.. I'm not expecting one tomorrow as even 9dpo is early. Hell I'm not expecting one really at all lol..
I am anxious to find out how your frer test is going to turn out!!!

me too! im leaving to go on lunch at 1 to go to cvs. its 1225 now. tick tock!

is frer the same sensitivity ic? I'm not gonns be wasting money here or gettin my hopes up am I?

what was the sensitivity of the one you took? what kind was it?

You're killing me girl.. I want an update!!!! lol

OMGOSH!!1 I am in complete SHOCK!!!! and once again its even darker in real life!

Attachments

• 2012-09-12 13.35.40.jpg
    2012-09-12 13.35.40.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 5
I see it!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!

AHH THANK YOU!!!!! im going to stick around for you girls though =) im really praying and rooting for you!!! we have a lot of similar things going on this cycle so i think the chances are good!

I hope so! if not I am definitely using preseed and geritol next cycle!
I am genuinely excited and happy for you! This is so exciting!!!

aw thank you!!! =) im excited for you girls too!!! you got this!!!

See what did I tell you about not really having any symptoms!!!!

that is funny bc i was just thinking aside from my stomach being sensitive (which isnt a huge difference from usual) i dont even feel pregnant at all lol im half expecting to just randomly start barfing....oh gosh. LOL test again!!!!!

lol! Morning sickness usually hits about 6 weeks, average. :) You can maybe test with a digital just to see that beautiful word, "pregnant" :D

yes!! i think i might!!! good idea!!! i cant wait to see your results tomorrow i hope you me and nicole can be bump buddies!

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT! That is clear as day! I'm soooo excited for you! You did it!!!

SOOOOOO have you told your DH yet? Like about the 2nd one? If not you should do something clever.

OH BTW - did I call it or what - exactly when you've got some big plans, i.e. California, it always happens!! EEK!

I need to make some big plans!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->