Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

Today I am CD4 so I was thinking about doing CD4-8? Are there bad side effects?

I think if you take too much, over 200mg: it increases estrogen - so longer between cycles, if you have cancer or are predisposed to cancer it can make it worse if you use it for longer than you're supposed to (so only for those 5 days!), hot flashes, headaches. I also read something about it affecting baby boys.. but I can't seem to find that now! Of course, all of these things are with either taking too much, or taking it for too long.

I just bought mine. Target didn't have any but I found some at GNC. They're pure - so no other mixes in there. But they're 100mg ea, so I'm going to have to re-fill them and weigh them on a tiny scale I have. LOL

$14.99. I don't think I paid any tax either. LOL

Nice. I am going to check Wally World since I am pretty sure I seen them there before. If not I will hit up GNC. I feel like a fatty when I go in there though lol..

I've seen other ppl say they bought it at Walmart, and I did see it online at walmart.com, so I bet you can get it there. :)

I am going to go right after work. I am trying so many new things this month! Excited!!! LoL

I got mine at a local health food/supplement store thing. I've had a few stomach aches on them but I have a pretty sensitive tummy.

I am going to take them at night. Going after work to buy them along with some folic!

Are you gonna take them starting tonight? I've read that the earlier you take them, the more eggs you'll output lol. But if you take them too early (I guess it's up to your body on whether or not CD1/2 is too early), then the eggs aren't as mature.

Something to the effect of:
CD 1: Immature eggs released, but lots of them
CD 2: Same as above, just slightly more mature and less
CD 3: Best time, Good amount of eggs, good maturity
CD 4: Less eggs, more mature
CD 5: One (or yano, the lowest #) really good quality egg

Also, taking earlier can increase your odds of having twins because more eggs are released.

Side note - I am so over these freakin cramps! I can't wait to be done w/ this cycle.

I want to take it tonight so I can do cd4-8.. You have really been reading up! LOL..
I'm sorry about the cramps :(

Thats ok though! Just getting me more excited!!!

So I didn't have a chance to get the soy stuff yesterday, going to buy it this morning and try it tonight...

Well let me warn you.. I'm not sure if this is a side effect of the soy, or if there's something wrong with me, but I woke up this morning, took a shower, and all of the sudden I had the WORST pain in my left ovary (where I normally notice ovulation from). Surely I can't be ovulating.. so I don't know what's up. But it's definitely not period cramps. I suspect it's from the Soy, since I took it last night.

Uhh also, what's strange is.. if I had my period on schedule, around Aug 9-10, I would be ovulating today.

Oh crap! Are you going to keep taking it?? Should I take it?
I just bought it at Walmart along with my Mucinex and my folic acid. The lady in front of me was buying a ton of baby stuff! Good sign? LoL

Yah, I'm going to continue to take it. The pain is totally gone now. It only lasted for 15 mins or so. Not sure if it's b/c I took Advil or if it just went away. I'm wondering if I could have ovulated during my period. That sounds funny right? But I would have ovulated around the 24th-26th if my period hadn't been late.

So I Googled it and it is highly.unlikely, especially if you have a regular cycle. It is more likely in someone who has one period like every 3 months but still highly unlikely.
Ok so the soy I got is 40 mg. I am going to do the 80.80.80.120.120 like you said. Are you still doing that? I found them at Walmart near the estrogen and stuff in the vitamin section. Only $6.34 I think for I.believe 60 pills. I am going to start them tonight. I am nervous! LoL.. I am someone who rarely even takes Tylenol!

Awesome! And way cheaper! Yah, that's what I'm doing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->