PRISON BREAK

ImTheDaddy

Reaction score
Anyone watch Series one?

I did, missed last few episodes, luckily CH5 have repeated the whole series over sxmas, last Series 1 Ep is on at 9, and the Series 2 Ep 1 is on at 10.

YEY

Square Eye ALERT!

Aww bless ya! :wink:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!! I love Prison Brak so much ^_^ And the main guy's so cute too :D (dont tell DH i said that!!!)

kris loves prison break. i watch it just to see the fit bloke. ummmmmmmmmmmmm
i would never cheat on kris but i think it would be hard to resit the main actor :p

TRIAL AND RETRIBUTION :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iwantone!!! said:
i love it when is it back on

YOU'RE MISSING IT.

CHANNEL 5 NOW!

Will be repeated Friday at 12:05AM ON Ch5

Yay! It looks just as good as last series :D Looks like Scofield's up against a genius of his own caliber :lol:

We love this!!

I cant belive the first episode of season 2 tho, didnt expect the girl to die.

xx

No, me neither Layla!! Poor Lincoln! Still, she did keep doing stupid stuff :roll:

Wish we had sky+ still, lol. Loved being able to record stuff. We cant afford it tho. DH and I keep going round his uncle's to watch stargate on sky 1, :lol:

lol god dont mention stargate, Jase loves it! i hate it but im forced to watch it when he remembers its on lol

xx

What a shock when they shot Veronica!! :shock: Even DH shouted Noooooo!! :lol:

Mmmm, Schofield.https://bestsmileys.com/drooling/1.gif

Amanda said:
Mmmm, Schofield.https://bestsmileys.com/drooling/1.gif

Hehe, i agree ^_^ Especially that photo of him they put next to the text "prison break, 10pm five" thingy

Oh yes! The first thing I go for in a bloke is eyes, and his are dreamy!!! And I love tats as well. (DH has gorgeous eyes and 10 tattoos!! \:D/ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->