Probably line eyes... 10DPO -*4-5 weeks?*

Thank you everyone!
Didn't have a chance yesterday to grab a different brand.
And I won't get the FRER. So.

I don't know if it looks any different than yesterday and that worries me and my temp was .03 lower. Which also worries me because except for that one dip its been on a constant rise...

Edited and non-edited.

Attachments

• 20180129_060236.jpg
    20180129_060236.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 20180129_061808.jpg
    20180129_061808.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 71
I see it easily. I wouldn't worry about a slight dip in temps, if you look at pregnant charts most of them are up and down

I definitely see it! When is af due? Really does look like my 1st so keep positive!! X

I see it easily. I wouldn't worry about a slight dip in temps, if you look at pregnant charts most of them are up and down

Thank you!
I think my CP turned me paranoid! I just hope it will get darker! :hugs:

I definitely see it! When is af due? Really does look like my 1st so keep positive!! X

Thank you! :hugs:I am scared that I am not getting any progression on the darkness of the line. To me feels like yesterday. Well my cycles are between 27 and 29 days. So anywhere between wednesday and friday!!

Maybe you could stop temping from now? It may help your anxiety. Seeing you temps each day won't alter the outcome, and you have positive tests so it's causing you unnecessary anxiety at the moment. Fingers crossed they get darker for you

I defo see those and they look pink! :dust:

As soon as I saw a positive test I stopped temping as I didn't need that to worry about as well!

Thank you everybody.

I know i should stop temping... but last time the day I got my big drop... I got my period after being late and the positives...

Feels like seeing it makes me think if its high its sticking. But it is stressing me. Maybe i'll stop temping and just POAS like a mad lady... haha.

Hopefully it gets darker

I think it's a good idea if you can make your peace with that. An increase may be reassuring but just like a dip, it doesn't necessarily mean anything so seeing a dip is causing you anxiety which is totally unnecessary. Have you had a look at pregnant charts?

How are you doing today? Did you manage to get another test? X

How are you doing today? Did you manage to get another test? X

I didn't! I got home and I napped for 3 hours, that's how exhausted I've been.

BUT, I did do the same test this morning. And... I want to cry and I don't want to get excited, but there is no more guessing that line. It is there. and there is a progression within the last 48 hours clearly.

Technically my cycle go from 27-29, so, AF could be anywhere from tomorrow to friday... so I don't want to get TOO excited just yet...

Attachments

• 2018-01-30_05.25.35.jpg
    2018-01-30_05.25.35.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 2018-01-30_05.25.01.jpg
    2018-01-30_05.25.01.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 40
Yay! No squinting to see that line!!! Congratulations!!! So made up for you!, when your ready I've started a Oct due date thread on 1st tri!!! X

Thank you everyone!

Yay! No squinting to see that line!!! Congratulations!!! So made up for you!, when your ready I've started a Oct due date thread on 1st tri!!! X

Thank you!
I think I'll be cautious until... saturday? Haha, if it's still good then, I'll be joining over. I'm being silly I know... I mean this is way darker than anything I got for the CP, and there is a progression but, I'll be a silly old me!

I totally get it! I didnt believe mine properly until I got a digital test and seen the words in front of me! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->