Probably line eyes... 10DPO -*4-5 weeks?*

Wow that really got darker! I noticed I got shadows right at implantation then 2 days later they started showing darker! Gl crossing everything for you!!!

Guys. I think its another CP.
I have that same (TMI) wet feeling in my undies as I do before AF shows up.

CP or the horrendous stress inducing thing that happened to work was too much stress and it just... made it go.

But. This feeling. I have it every time before AF. Including when I had my CP. Sigh

Guys. I think its another CP.
I have that same (TMI) wet feeling in my undies as I do before AF shows up.

CP or the horrendous stress inducing thing that happened to work was too much stress and it just... made it go.

But. This feeling. I have it every time before AF. Including when I had my CP. Sigh

So no AF yet right? Don't give up just yet! That was a promising line I'm your ic i habe that wet feeling in the evening when I'm pregnant so could be pregnancy related! I'm praying for you fingers crossed :dust::dust::dust:

My heart is hurting for you that you think that :( Hang in there and try to stay as positive as possible! Stick baby stick!! <3

Please try and stay positive!
If it makes you feel any better I have the wet feeling and have done in each of my pregnancies so much that i kept running to the loo thinking I would be bleeding
Keep us updated and try not to get to disheartened x

So my first sign of pregnancy, is extra discharge... Sorry haha but it's not uncommon for AF symptoms to be exactly like pg symptoms early days, try not to worry too much xxx

So my first sign of pregnancy, is extra discharge... Sorry haha but it's not uncommon for AF symptoms to be exactly like pg symptoms early days, try not to worry too much xxx

This. Loads of women have extra cm and also af like symptoms, try not to worry. I know it's hard, but even if your symptoms are identical it doesn't mean the outcome will be

Congrats that's a beautiful line! I also get lots of cm when pregnant so don't worry yourself yet!! <3

I want to cry at the outpour of love I got from everyone, seriously. :hugs:

I was at work all day just wanting to bawl my eyes out and - everyone's words of comfort helped me make it through today. I'd read them on my phone to help me make it to the end of the day.

My CP really has me paranoid.

I don't know if it would be that quick... like how quick it would show on the test if I was losing it... but

I took another test in the afternoon after a 1.5 hour hold?
The new test is first picture and second picture is top afternoon test, bottom morning test.

I think my test is darker than this morning.
I think that's good???

Attachments

• 20180130_163826.jpg
    20180130_163826.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 2018-01-30_16.44.48.jpg
    2018-01-30_16.44.48.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 31
Absolutely darker!! Yay!! I'm actually surprised it's that much darker in the same day!

Oh my word! That's a HUGE difference!
In my experience, and I have had many chemicals in the previous year or so, the majority of my tests started to fade away very quickly. Most of them only being clear for a day. Only twice have they hung around more but there was always a sizeable difference in line strength.
Your tests just keep getting darker and darker, and this most recent one is absolutely amazing, especially for a cheapie

I want to cry at the outpour of love I got from everyone, seriously. :hugs:

I was at work all day just wanting to bawl my eyes out and - everyone's words of comfort helped me make it through today. I'd read them on my phone to help me make it to the end of the day.

My CP really has me paranoid.

I don't know if it would be that quick... like how quick it would show on the test if I was losing it... but

I took another test in the afternoon after a 1.5 hour hold?
The new test is first picture and second picture is top afternoon test, bottom morning test.

I think my test is darker than this morning.
I think that's good???

Oh yes it is most definitely darker! I'm sure this time is so scary and every little think makes you so nervous but you are progressing and that is good! And on only 1 1/2 hour hold theta so fantastic! I'll be thinking of you can't wait for your next test! Stick baby dig in deep!!!!

I swear, I am pregnant, because I can't stop crying.

Absolutely darker!! Yay!! I'm actually surprised it's that much darker in the same day!

Right? I guess my afternoon urine is just much better? Or more concentrated! I expected less, or best case scenario, the same.

Oh my word! That's a HUGE difference!
In my experience, and I have had many chemicals in the previous year or so, the majority of my tests started to fade away very quickly. Most of them only being clear for a day. Only twice have they hung around more but there was always a sizeable difference in line strength.
Your tests just keep getting darker and darker, and this most recent one is absolutely amazing, especially for a cheapie

First of all, I'm really sorry to hear you had so many CP this previous year :hugs: I had one and I'm just - a mess. :hugs::hugs:
I hope it is good news, it's like, I think I'll need a baby in my arm before I believe it! Haha...

(Also, your chart is looking good :D)

Oh yes it is most definitely darker! I'm sure this time is so scary and every little think makes you so nervous but you are progressing and that is good! And on only 1 1/2 hour hold theta so fantastic! I'll be thinking of you can't wait for your next test! Stick baby dig in deep!!!!

Again, you're making me cry. Again, aha. Good tears though! Thank you! I am praying to all the gods, and the moon and the sun. I am testing for sure tomorrow. Although I'm starting to think afternoon urine is better haha!

Yay! &#55358;&#56599; that progression is fabulous!!!
That baby is getting lovely and comfortable in there!!
I've been keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!
Next test will probably be even darker! Xx

Awe you're just too sweet!!! I'm really really hoping fx legs crossed boobs crossed haha! I'm so excited for you to see those lines get darker! I had a panic attack because every morning my lines went faint again! But then every afternoon they were darker! You got this mama! Relax and watch those lines get darker ill be thinking of you!

Had a bad night of sleep. Sharp pain on my right side woke me up.

Well, this morning is MUCH lighter than yesterday's afternoon, and I find almost lighter than yesterday morning's test... :wacko::wacko::wacko: How did I go lighter?

Attachments

• 2018-01-31_05.25.06.jpg
    2018-01-31_05.25.06.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 31
It is horribe experiencing a chemical, and it does make you paranoid. But there are reasons why I have had so many - a polyp and my uterine lining was incredibly thin last cycle and I don't know how long it's been this way for but I'm guessing a while going by how af has been. Most chemicals are due to a one off chromosomal abnormality, which although is horrible to go through, is in a way good news because it means the chances of this pregnancy being healthy are so much higher.
It isn't uncommon to experience a chemical and the one isn't a cause for concern regarding your health, it doesn't indicate that you'll go on to have many chemicals. The majority of people who experience one go on to have a healthy pregnancy after so I think this is looking really good for you. You're in my thoughts and prayers that this little one stays put and things are all good, which I'm sure they will be :)

To add as I see you posted about a minute before I did - your urine was probably more diluted today. Plus the super strong line you got during the afternoon? You may be best off trying later on instead as sometimes later pee is stronger for some ladies

Technically, on a very quick check up, everything is okay... I needed to get an echo for my kidney a month or so ago, and I asked her at the same time if everything looked okay uterus and ovaries wise. She said I had two beautiful ovaries completely filled with a ton of follicles ready to mature. And that my uterus was great.

but, I mean, I've known people who were fine, and went on to lose every pregnancy.
But, I'm a glass half empty kind of girl. Life has screwed me so much that, I don't believe in anything going right.

I'm sorry you had so many :( But, your chart is looking amaaaaazing this cycle! FX crossed for you.

Thank you, I hope it sticks. Tomorrow I would probably be considered late, so if the light doesnt go lighter (again), meaning, I am not losing it for now, I'll finally let myself call it a BFP.

Yes, I'm starting to think afternoons are better for me. Haha.

I understand what you mean about life. It certainly isn't a bed of roses that's for sure! But perhaps this is the bed of roses you deserve to have.
It's really positive everything looked fine when you had that done. I think most unexplained infertility cases probably can be explained by something, it's just not been discovered yet. Or something may have been overlooked. Most cases of early miscarriage are due to chromosomal abnormalities and are usually a one off.
Back when my reproductive system was ok, I had an early miscarriage but went on to have two healthy babies after this. Most people do, and there isn't any reason why you shouldn't go on to have a healthy baby.
Your test is only marginally lighter today and it was with fmu, and your strong one was with later urine, I think you're probably one of these women whose afternoon pee is stronger. I wouldn't go dehydrating yourself but perhaps from lunchtime limit what you drink and hold for a good while then retest and see if that makes a difference. If it does then you know this is your best time to test. If it doesn't, then it's probably just a case of the dye varying in the test or your sample being more diluted. I wouldn't worry about it unless they become lighter and lighter over the following days. I know it's easier said than done, not worrying :hugs:

Oh, and thank you. My chart is looking good though because I'm using progesterone, so my temps are higher because of this, which means I have to ignore them. But, I know it's doing its job and keeping them high which is a good thing

Awe don't get down on yourself you are doing a good job! Just breath take take every moment in stride! I totally understand not wanting to get those hopes to high but seriously the day after my frer was dark for the first time the meet day fmu was so so light masterly visible but that afternoon it was darker them on Sunday (the next day) fmu it was even lighter than the day before and I hold my pee all night! That afternoon it was dark again though! Just keep marching you'll get through this one way or another! I'll be here if you just want to lose it! Can't wait to see afternoon test!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->