• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Progesterone and bbt HELP please

How you doin' doll! Did AF keep her crazy in check this cycle? :winkwink: What's the game plan this go 'round? :)

Hey hey!!! Af has been her good old self this cycle round, heavy but not very long! I am still planning on drinking my grapefruit juice and add green tea and maybe add EPO if i get the cash to buy some! I dont know what to add to extend lp since i dont want to take the vitex as it delayed ov for me, do you have anything else to suggest? How about you? You dont have long before ov right? Are you adding anything?

You said you've tried B complex for lengthening LP right? I was thinking of trying guaifenesin but who knows if I'll get around to it :coffee: . Just drinking lots of fresh veggie juice and keeping up with my Vitex and exercise, prenatals, the usual suspects lol. I'll likely O somewhere around CD11-13 as my left side is already feeling twitchy :p .

Lucky you you re almost there! B6 seemed to do the trick but then last cycle i only took it after o because i was afraid it would delay o..see i dont know if it was the vitex or the b6 doing it...maybe i ll take double dosage after o!
Just need to vent a lil if you dont mind...in this other ttc thread i was following this woman was so desperate to become pg...now she is and is going on about how she s feeling blah and is over it because of all the nausea...aaaaarrrrgggggg people would kill to be in your shoes lady...just STOP with the misery already! Ok rant over!!

Careful with the B's. I think, IIRC, that taking more than 100mg B6 can cause your hands and other areas to numb out. Have a google though as my memory on the subject may be a little fuzzy :) . And rant away my dear! That's one of the reasons I choose not to get down with the general TTC threads; our TTC reality is at a different ballgame than a lot of women.They're allowed to bitch and moan about their aches and pains and sickness and all that but I certainly don't want to sit around and listen to it since like you said, we would looooove to have those aches and pains and sicknesses. And I know that after all of these tears, all this anger, despair, time, I'm going to enjoy every damn second of any new pregnancy I'm blessed with. Especially the crap moments b/c whereas "all pregnancies are different" and all that jazz, fact of the matter is for me two pregnancies with severe fatigue and all day/all night nausea from around 5 to 20 or so weeks gave me two healthy boys and the two pregnancies that were practically symptomless I ended up m/c'ing. I don't have the patience for the complaining. I understand it sucks to be sick but it is what it is! I'd looooooove to be sick with a healthy pregnancy right now :cry: .

Same here...boohooo you re sick... You probably knew you would be, it s no secret, so suck it up and shut up! I had to stay on strict bed rest for 5 months literally only getting up to pee so being sick and nauseous sounds like heaven iykwim! Anyway, over that, let s get ourselves some sickness right??!!!
Hmmm now that you say it i think i read that about b6 too... Will probably stick to the1 per day and see what lp i will have without the progesterone! If it s not too personal to ask (otherwise tell me to shut up n mind my business) are you following a bd regime like ems or whenever it happens so be it?

Sorry to butt in, ladies - especially as I've only speed read the last few pages!

I just wanted to say that I use B6 to prolong my LP (I had spotting and some short cycles) and I think it's worked. It's helped the spotting a lot (gone away FX) and it's made my LP longer. I take 50mg and I take it every day of my cycle. I also take Vitex, but I introduced the B6 months after the Vitex and I really think it's that that's made the difference.

Anyway - hope that wasn't totally useless :D I clicked here because I was worrying about a progesterone problem (some flat BBTs recently)

Best of luck to you - and apologies again for butting in to your conversation.

Delphine, thanks girl and you re very welcomed to butt in anytime!! I took vitex and B6 to lengthen my lp in the past and it really helped (i dont know which one did the trick) but the vitex seriously delayed ov for me so i only took the B6 after ov last cycle (no vitex at all) and my lp would have probably been 7days if i hadnt taken progesterone! So i m basically a little lost ad to what to do next but i guess i ll wait it out and see what happens this cycle!
Why do you think you have low progesterone if your lp is long enough?

Yes indeedy christiana! Let's get ourselves good and knocked up so we can revel in our sickies :dance: . Is ems egg meets sperm? We're not really doing any particular plan like that or anything, just doing our thing around my fertile time. Shooting for EOD but we'll see what happens; I'm so over TTC :haha: .

Delphine: Flat temps aren't necessarily a big deal; they happen sometimes :) . As long as you know your therm is good, the battery is fine, and you're following the temping rules, you're probably good to go. Since your LP has been extended and the spotting is cleared up with the B6, things sound good :thumbup: . You're welcome to share your chart though :winkwink: .

Same here, just trying to put in as much bding as possible up to ov day! Lately though my dd has been waking up and coming to our room pretty early on in the night so it s not easy to put in any bding! Baaaaahhhh

The kiddos do like to thwart us don't they? :haha: Hope you're finding some workarounds! :) I'm getting major O pains on my left side so I'm thinking I'm going to O today. I did get a knot yesterday though :cry: so not really holding out much hope (some b/c seriously, how can you not hope just a little :haha: ) for anything happening this cycle :coffee: . But hopefully AF will continue to lessen in flow and pain.

Sorry but what do you mean you got a knot???what cd are you on?

Sorry 'bout that! :p I don't always remember where I've given the gist of my fertility issues before. I'm dealing with what I'm positive is some pretty wicked hormonal imbalance and I believe that is what's causing my infertility. One of the ways this imbalance seems to manifest is that I get these fibrocystic type knots on various parts of my body when I'm getting ready to O or implantation is trying to happen. This has been going on since I m/c'd in 2012 the first time, every cycle except for the one I got pregnant on in May of 2013 (and m/c'd in July) and the first cycle after my first m/c (we didn't try to catch the egg). They line up with all the other hormonal things that I've been fighting. So when I get them, I know it's not likely I'm going to fall pg :cry: . I've gotten them periodically over the years (which became another clue as I was piecing things together) but never this badly or for this long. This cycle it was just one and it wasn't too big so I'm hoping that means my hormones are leveling back out. We shall see!

Oh, and today is cd11 for me so it looks like I'm going to have another short cycle. IDC as long as my damn hormones get straightened out!

Wow ok I didn't know hormonal imbalance could manifest in such way..I m so sorry this is happening but it looks as if things are slowly falling into place so cheers to that! And who knows maybe the fact that it was only one small one means it won't affect your chances! So do you think you ov already?
I don't have any ov signs yet but only cd8 today hopefully it won't be too long before ov time for me. I will hold on faith and hope for both of us this cycle my friend!:hugs:

Shoot, I didn't know either! In fact, I'm the only case like mine I can find :haha: . I didn't know anything at all about hormonal imbalance before I started m/c'ing. Then I started looking at how things have been playing out my entire life and it all started falling into place. My boys are true miracles b/c now I believe that I've always dealt with hormonal issues just not to this extreme; I think a diet change I made a year before the first m/c pushed it over the edge :( . I've since switched back but damage control is a SOB :nope: . My boys were conceived first time we didn't prevent, healthy and blissful pregnancies, straightforward and fast labors. I was stunned, still am, when I started having m/c's and issues getting pg :( . Thanks for keeping the faith this cycle gal :hugs: .

Oh! And yeah, I think I O'd sometime earlier today. Still getting some O pain but it's diminishing and ewcf is starting to go; cp is firming up. I expect to see a temp spike tomorrow but my body is always full of surprises :wacko: .

Well since you ve had 2 miracles you can definitely have another one! For me up till after my daughter, conceiving was a piece of cake...staying pg was the difficult part because of my septate/bu uterus...now it s that plus not being able to get pg..jeeezzzz i think i m getting old lol!! I m jealous you ov.. Hope you caught it girl! Stupid cbfm (i dont know why i m still using it) showed high today but i m pretty sure i have at least a week if not more before ov.

:hugs: Think I'm getting old too! :haha: Shoot, my O's are so pathetic right now :nope: , no jealousy necessary :winkwink: . FF thinks I O'd CD9 and that's not right I'm sure :dohh: so I discarded a couple temps 'til I get a few more temps under my belt then I'll probably override. Blah, so over this mess :rolleyes: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->