Progesterone....?

Sarah+

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what form of progesterone is most often prescribed after CD21 tests? I.e. is it an injection, tablet, cream etc?

I had a CD21 test this month and my dr was going to give me progesterone the next day, but I was really sick around Ov time and test indicated I didn't ov then, so it was a little pointless having progest then, so now I am thinking ahead to next CD21 - except I'll leave to go overseas that night - so will have time for the test, but not to got back next day... Can I get my progesterone 'to go'? !!

you might be best posting this in the LTTTC forum, as they are prob more clued up on this xx

Thanks :) What are the rules there? I though about doing that, but wasn't sure if I was allowed, as I've only been trying a few months.

I don't think they mind having their expertise dipped in to!! I think technically it's for those who have tried longer than 12 months, and/or are having any treatment/investigations - so don't see why you can't go in and ask them!

(This is me though, having tried for 13m and too shy to go to LTTC myself!!)

Ladies :) don't feel shy to ask about your questions on the Lttc section ...the ladies are very nice out there :)

Hi! I am a LTTTCer and I take Progesterone pills every month. I take Provera. They are an average size pill and my doctor subscribes them to me in advance. I would ask about it. Good luck! :dust:

Thanks Ladies :) I did post in LTTC in the end.

The tablet form sounds good. I'll give my dr a call in advance closer to the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->