Provera and Clomid buddies?

hi everyone doc just put me on provera on the 5th of the month i take 3 10mg a day didnt prescribe me clomid i am so sad. i am waiting on my blood resultz to come in.

Hehe, I sure do! I went off bcp in October so I suspect my body is still adjusting. :shrug: Since coming off bcp my cycles have been:

1. 58 days
2. 42 days
3. 38 days - positive opk cd 26
4. 41 days - positive opk cd 28

At this point I'm thinking "Ok, so my cycles are long but seem to be regulating to 40-ish days", then...

5. 62 days - never got a positive opk
6. currently on cd 50 with no positive opk

My doctor said that those 2 cycles where I got positive opks I most likely did ovulate. So, not sure why I'm not all of a sudden. :dohh: This TTC business is hard work!!

Hah it's very hard work and frustrating! You should ask your dr. to test you for pcos just in case. Usually what they do to help people with pcos is either put you on metformin or clomid or both.. My dr. just put me on clomid. Which you said seems as tho you dr. is going to put you on it anyways.

hi everyone doc just put me on provera on the 5th of the month i take 3 10mg a day didnt prescribe me clomid i am so sad. i am waiting on my blood resultz to come in.

:hi: what are the blood results for?

hi there is an fsh an some other ones but i will defently put the results on here.

Yeah, I'm not positive that's what she'll do. But I'm hoping!

So, how is your dr tracking your cycle once you start Clomid??

Well he said I take the provera for 10 days.. and then once af starts I call them and make an appointment for cd3 for an ultrasound to make sure I don't have any huge cysts.. so he can give me the go ahead to take clomid. And then I start taking clomid on cd 5-9 and then I make an appointment for cd13 to see how my follicules are looking and if one if growing.. And if I don't ovulate on the dose of 50mg of clomid then he'll up the dose next round. And he told me what days to bd on.. but I'll prob. do those and more.

Yep! Hopefully I ovulate on this dose! So I won't have this missed cycle!

Hi and welcome lisa and mrsdavis!

Well I am day 2 of provera, I just want my AF to come so I can take my clomid!!

I hope AF comes for you soon! When do we ever say that?! Haha. I am actually wishing for AF myself, just to end this annoying cycle. Been crampy today so I'm hoping she's on her way and I can start a fresh new cycle, hopefully WITH ovulation!!

I hope AF comes for you soon! When do we ever say that?! Haha. I am actually wishing for AF myself, just to end this annoying cycle. Been crampy today so I'm hoping she's on her way and I can start a fresh new cycle, hopefully WITH ovulation!!

Have you taken provera to bring on af or is she coming by herself?

I haven't taken anything, my cycles haven't been THAT long in the grand scheme of things. Haha. On cd51.

Well I hope she is on her way for you and you can start a brand new cycle, my last cycle was 119 days long! that was ended by taking provera so if I hadn't of taken provera I probs would still be waiting! good luck :)

Hello ladies! today was my 4th day of provera.. Can't wait to be done also so af can come! Also ready for my very first round of clomid! I'm excited!

Hi everyone the doc said all the results were normal but he wont put me on clomid so i have a doc appt with re on monday so ill keep u guys posted

Hi everyone the doc said all the results were normal but he wont put me on clomid so i have a doc appt with re on monday so ill keep u guys posted

I hope your dr. chances his mind! Your on provera right? Sounds like if you have to take provera to get an af then your not ovulating which would be the reason for clomid.

Hi its my 4th day also, just want it to hurry up! good luck mrsdavis, i hope you get a better answer at your next appt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->