Provera and Clomid buddies?

I hope your af comes fast lily! So you can start clomid.

Hi girls, just wanted to give an update. Spoken to my doc as I was a little concerned about some of the side effects from clomid (visual disturbances & anxiety), he said to carry on taking until my appointment on the 24th Oct. If I haven't had any success by then they will look to either start me on injectables or ovarian drilling.

I thought this OD option sounds quite scary! Do u have any experience of this or know anyone who has had this done?

Kat

hi everyone i am so stressed out on waiting on test resultz i am so ready to be pregnant ahww

Hi mrsdavis, I know the feeling! It's all so frustrating and then u have to try an be 'relaxed' as it won't happen if your stressed out.

Have u been trying a long time?

thank you and we have been trying for about a year know and you ?

okay girls i am starting af sorry if tmi my re wants me to take some more blood test on the 3rd day of my cycle which tht will be saturday so i am wondering what he is gonna want me to do. i am just so ready to be put on clomid or something.

My dr. is going an ultrasound for me on cd 3... to make sure I don't have any large cysts to give me the go ahead to take clomid.

Hey girls well good news I had a pinkish tinge on the toilet paper there now when I wiped (sorry if tmi) but hopefully af will be here tomorrow properly then that can be cd1!

Welcome to the new girlies on the thread!

yay lily! I only have one more day of provera! And then the waiting time comes for mine!

yay lily! I only have one more day of provera! And then the waiting time comes for mine!

Hi Ann, nothing mor today to warrant it being cd1, going to wait it out as I am convinced I took my clomid too early last time because he said count the first day of anything as cd1, this time I am waiting for flow, how are you?

Well i have to go some blood test today that he wanted done on day 3 of my cycle but it will be on saturday so i have to get them drawn today. so they hvent but said anything as of yet but he said he will put on clomid on my next apt. which is on the 23rd

Hi Ann, nothing mor today to warrant it being cd1, going to wait it out as I am convinced I took my clomid too early last time because he said count the first day of anything as cd1, this time I am waiting for flow, how are you?

My dr. also said count the say of any type of bleeding .. spotting and etc. to be cd 1. And I'm good. can't wait to start my af also.

I was wondering.. did you ladies take your provera the same time each day?

Well i have to go some blood test today that he wanted done on day 3 of my cycle but it will be on saturday so i have to get them drawn today. so they hvent but said anything as of yet but he said he will put on clomid on my next apt. which is on the 23rd

Yay! I hope he gives you clomid!

hi everyone i got resultz but not sure if the doc looked at them yet buy have anyone else had these test
White Blood Cell Count 5.9 4.0 - 11.0 K/uL
Red Blood Cell Count 4.32 3.90 - 5.40 M/uL
Hemoglobin 12.3 11.7 - 15.5 g/dL
Hematocrit 38.5 35.0 - 47.0 %
MCV 89 80 - 100 fL
MCH 28.5 27.0 - 33.0 pg
MCHC 31.9 31.0 - 36.0 g/dL
RDW 13.1 <16.4 - %
Platelet Count 207 150 - 400 K/uL
Differential Type Automated
Neutrophil % 47 49.0 - 74.0 % L
Lymphocyte % 43 26.0 - 46.0 %
Monocyte % 8 2.0 - 12.0 %
Eosinophil % 2 0.0 - 5.0 %
Basophil % 0 0.0 - 2.0 %
Abs. Neutrophil 2.8 2.0 - 8.0 K/uL
Abs. Lymphocyte 2.6 1.0 - 5.1 K/uL
Abs. Monocyte 0.5 0.0 - 0.8 K/uL
Abs. Eosinophil 0.1 0.0 - 0.5 K/uL
Abs. Basophil 0.0 0.0 - 0.2 K/uL

Tell you the truth I'm not sure what any of the results mean. You may be able to look up on google and see if everything is normal.

Hi sorry also not sure what these results mean, have you got an appointment with the doc to discuss? If not I think you definitely should otherwise you will just be worrying.

I'm also bit stressed as I was expecting a positive OPK today as on the 2 cycles that I did ovulate it was on day 16 which is today, not had any twinges and stick says no LH surge. :cry: I had a really bad time on clomid this cycle so really wanted it to work!

Good luck. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"