Provera and Clomid buddies?

Thank u i hope i do too an goodluck to you all too ill keep you guys posted on what the re says tommarrow wish me luck guys

good luck mrsdavis....lisa & ann how are yous doing? I am day 5 of 7 whoohoo it seems to be going in a little quicker this time :)

Hello! I'm good I'm on day 6 of 10 today. It's also going by pretty fast for me also.. thank goodness!

Last time you used provera how long did it take you to get your af when you finished them?

I am in work at the minute so I don't have my wee diary with me (yes I keep a diary! lol) but I think it was about 3 days after last pill, how about you?

I started two days after my last pill.. hopefully it works the same. I've heared of some ladies not getting an af for weeks after their last pill :O

Hi ladies. Nothing new to report here! Glad to hear you're doing well and time is passing quickly!

MrsDavis how did you make out at the doctor??

Today I bought myself and iPhone. Felt in the mood to splurge a bit. Hehe. :winkwink:

Also I don't think I've mentioned it on this thread - hubby and I are leaving Fri for a cruise to Bermuda. :boat: So excited!! No BBT, no OPKs, nothing!! Can't wait. Of course, my luck, AF will show up just in time for my vacation. Ugh! :gun:

I also have a iphone and LOVE it. I can never go back now.

Oo cruises are fun! I've been on two!

I'm already hooked!! It's dangerous! I'm such a dork but it's got me wondering if I'm going to hurt my eyes if I'm on it too much. :blush:

Yeah we did a cruise a few years ago and had tons of fun, but because we stopped at like 5 different islands it was very busy. This cruise is more low key and only goes to Bermuda, so it will be more relaxing!! Where did you go on your cruises??

I went on a hawiian cruise and a western caribean cruise. They were awsome!

Ohhh Hawaii!! Awesome. We thought about going there for our honeymoon but it was too far and too expensive. We went to Aruba which was amazing anyway. Haha!

Does your OH also have an iphone?? If so, you need to download blip me, it's like a walkie talkie, it's so funny I'm driving my husband nuts right now with it lol.

Yep he also has one! But he's on tdy at the moment.. So I'll have to look it up when he gets home!

Hi girls, Lisa have a good holiday, I went on a cruise before, it was lovely.

Ann how are you?

Today is my last day of provera! woohoo!

update from re appt:
10 blood test
dh:sa

then we will see what recommendation he has for us.
also they are still waiting for lab results from kaiser so who knows how long thats goona take.

I'm good here! I have two more days of provera.... can't wait to be done! Everything is ttc is always a waiting game!

Yes the waiting gets old doesn't it?! My hubby made his appt for his SA tomorrow. He is being very cooperative about the whole thing thankfully. I have to admit I thought he'd give me a hard time haha.

Hi girls hope yous are well! Well I have finished all my provera pills, just took the last one there now so gotta wait it out for af..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->