Provera and Clomid buddies?

Hi Lisa, im on cd19 so just 1 day ahead of you. Do you OPK and temp? Think I'm gonna start temping, ordered my thermometer. X

Yup I do both. I was hesitant to start temping (I felt like it would stress me out) but my doctor wanted me to, so I did. I actually really like it, it gives me more insight into my cycles and I'm not left wondering if I missed ovulation, which is nice.

I too really like temping I feel like it is the only way to detect o for sure. The months I did not o I still had a positive opk. Good luck!

Lily, I just saw that ages ago you posted on a thread I'd started and I hadn't noticed it to reply - I'm sorry! I've replied there but just wanted to say good luck (to everyone!) - Just before I got pregnant with Frida (feb last year) everything looked pretty bleak in terms of being able to conceive and I couldn't believe it when I got pregnant. I took Provera as wasn't having periods and then Clomid and was very very lucky! Also I had acupuncture which might well have helped xxx

Thanks for the advise on temping, will be good to have a back up to the OPKs and I have no idea what I'm looking at when it comes to cm! Or cervical position! :haha:

Hey megs I actually dont remember but dont be sorry! Thank you for your words, you have gave me hope, thank you!

Doshima, hows it going?

Lisa, I hope you ov again, hopefully its just around the corner

Kat I was thinking about maybe starting temping too, I am scared it might stress me out even more though coz I actually dont have a clue how to read people's charts!

Lucy, hows it going?

Sorry if I missed anyone, I am on my phone and going by memory of the pages I have just caught up on! lol

Well I got bfn and af has arrived in full flow, onto the next cycle! :(

x

Lily - Sorry AF got you. :hugs: I thought temping would stress me out but it has done the opposite, so maybe consider it in the future. You'll learn quickly how to read charts, it's not hard at all. What's the plan for this cycle??

I will maybe consider starting, might see if I can get a thermometer tomorrow, cd3 wont be too late to start will it? I am cd1 today.

I am doing the same this cycle as it seemed to have worked last cycle, 40mg tamoxifen days 2-5.

How are you?

x

Nope you can start a few days after AF starts. I usually take a few days off at the beginning of my cycle, it won't affect things. If you join www.fertilityfriend.com you can use it to chart your temps, and there's also a "charting course" that gives you lots of good info, and there's other great resources like a chart gallery.

I'm ok, feeling kinda down about Clomid not working. I really wanted to test on Valentine's Day but I guess that's not happening. :nope:

Maybe you will just ovulate later in your cycle, I didnt ovulate until cd20 this cycle, keep testing with opk's and see x

jme, sorry I just seen your post, what cd are you on? fx you ov x

Nope you can start a few days after AF starts. I usually take a few days off at the beginning of my cycle, it won't affect things. If you join www.fertilityfriend.com you can use it to chart your temps, and there's also a "charting course" that gives you lots of good info, and there's other great resources like a chart gallery.

I'm ok, feeling kinda down about Clomid not working. I really wanted to test on Valentine's Day but I guess that's not happening. :nope:

Hi Lisa, I think like lily says is there not still a chance you may ovulate?

I am cd 17 I really think I should o soon. If I do. My opks are still very light but I actually have ewcm an cp is high soft and open. Planning on bding again tonight and then will see what my temps do in the am. I have also been having o pains since last night.

Hello All,:wave:
I started provera last thursday. Now just waiting for AF. Then its onto clomid and ovidrel.

Goo luck to all!!

2/6/12
Okay, AF came today. YAY. But now my dr wants to send me to an endocrinologist for 2nd opion about my hormomes being out of balance. Whic means he wants to delay my clomid start :-( One step forward, two steps back!!

Hi Lisa, I think like lily says is there not still a chance you may ovulate?

Hey kat. Yeah there's still a chance I could ov on my own since I do sometimes, just late. Clomid typically makes you ov 5-10 days after your last pill, so I'm past that window. But I could ov on my own, which I actually think may have been the case last cycle too, cause I ov 13 days after my last pill.

Hey megs I actually dont remember but dont be sorry! Thank you for your words, you have gave me hope, thank you!

Doshima, hows it going?

Lisa, I hope you ov again, hopefully its just around the corner

Kat I was thinking about maybe starting temping too, I am scared it might stress me out even more though coz I actually dont have a clue how to read people's charts!

Lucy, hows it going?

Sorry if I missed anyone, I am on my phone and going by memory of the pages I have just caught up on! lol

Well I got bfn and af has arrived in full flow, onto the next cycle! :(

x

Hi Lily, sorry the witch got you, am sure it work for you this cycle. For me, still no AF, i dont feel anything but headache and back ache. Bits of cramps now and them and moderate sticky pure white discharge (sorry). Am not hopeful so i wont feel sad if the witch gets me this time. No positive opk, no positive hpk, so i dont see the magic now. I read that you could miss ur surge if you test once a day (as you might test in the morn, have a surge in the afternoon and by the next test there will be no surge. i tried to take consolation there but when you think of it, positive opk does not mean you ovulated!! So as it is, am prepared for any surprise.
Keep your chin you girls, its not the end of the world. Just keep an open miind so the whole thing does not take over your life and strain your relationships. Keep tryin and leave the rest to happen. Baby dust everywhere :dust:

Hello All,:wave:
I started provera last thursday. Now just waiting for AF. Then its onto clomid and ovidrel.

Goo luck to all!!

Welcome:thumbup:

Hope you get on ok, lots of experience with those drugs here so if u have any questions just ask. X

Hey girls! I have been out of town so I had a bit to catch up on.
Welcome to any newcomers and good luck- these ladies have helped me along!
Lily- sorry to hear the witch showed up:( but it sounds like you are on the right track...try not to get discouraged! Were close in cycle!
Lisa- Your still in with a chance. I swore I never ovulated last cycle and turns out I did!
Doshima-still keeping my fingers crossed for you girl! Thanks for all the positivity!
I know I left people out will read through once more;)
I took my second clomid today cd6.....so that's were I'm at! Trying to stay positive this cycle.

Hey kat! Sorry just saw this post! I live in Illinois, USA. Hope your doing well and I hope temping goes well for you! I wish I could do it! have a really hard time with it- I work in the medical field and work some crazy shifts therefor do not have a steady time to temp :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->