Provera and Clomid buddies?

they diagnosed me with bloods and scan, ya can see the cysts on my ovaries on the scan :(

Yeah your right, it is silly if its not working, ask her for monitoring and see what she says?

x

This may sound dumb but by scan do you mean ultra sound?

I had an ultra sound that they told me came back clear and fine.....who knows? Is it possible to have it and not show up on ultra sound?
Thank you I will ask to be monitored.

I had an ultra sound that they told me came back clear and fine.....who knows? Is it possible to have it and not show up on ultra sound?
Thank you I will ask to be monitored.

Hi Lucy, yep scan is the ultrasound which is usually internal, they can usually see if you have pcos in the scan and the blood work would also confirm this.

I hope u are able to find some answers as I know how frustrating it can be not knowing. X

Hey, yes as Kat says a scan is an ultrasound, good luck!

AFM - got the results of my 21 day bloods which for me was cd27 and they came back 85.7!!!!! Woohoo what a great ovulation, keep your fingers crossed for me that I managed to catch the egg x

Lily that's great news! I have everything crossed for you. Maybe I need some of that drug as clomid was no good for me either, docs never mentioned it to me though so not sure if they use it at my clinic.

As for me I'm just waiting to see what my body does , no signs of ovulation as yet although it can sometimes take a little while longer than a normal cycle apparently. I really hope it has given my ovaries a kick up the backside!! X

Thanks girls!

Kat, I have friend on another thread who is in a similar boat to you. I think your body will kickstart, I just know it!

X

It's my first day back at work today, booo! The girl that was covering for me clearly couldn't copy and everything is in a mess. :growlmad:

I am trying very hard not to get stressed as I know that being stressed really won't help me to conceive however it's easier said than done!

Last night I felt some pain in my right side which I think is ovulation pain however having only ovulated a few times it's hard to tell! :haha: today would be cd 16 which is the day that I did ovulate when the clomid did work. I really hope it is, need to get BDing just incase. Not done it yet since operation as been super careful with wounds. X

Kat get bd'ing just incase!! And try not to stress, I know your right easier said than done but try your best not too, I am the same in work, then I just stop and think, really this isn't important, I am only a number in here and am replaceable! X

Hi, my OPK today was a lot darker, not quite a positive but going in the right direction, really hope it's OV!

How is everyone? X

Thats brilliant Kat go get plenty of bd'ing in x

Hey ladies. Havn't been here in quite awhile. But I've been reading up on you guys :) Still cheering for you all!

Hi Ann, how are you? hope your pregnancy is going well x

Hey girls sorry I am asking so many questions but I am new to clomid so anyone with more experience/ knowledge is greatly appreciated! So I was just in the washroom and I had some brown spotting and I am starting to feel crampy. I am cd 28 and my cycles are all over the place. Does this seem normal to have such a short cycle on clomid? Do you think that means I ovulated?

Lucy, if that is your af starting then it looks like you have ovulated and with a 28 day cycle it looks like clomid has worked and done its job :)

Don't be sorry! we are all here for each other so if you have something to say / ask then go right ahead.

x

Hi, my OPK today was a lot darker, not quite a positive but going in the right direction, really hope it's OV!

How is everyone? X

Yay! I love the almost positive OPK day, I always feel so proud of myself when I catch it just in time and BD before ov! Perfect timing, go :sex:!!!

Hey ladies. Havn't been here in quite awhile. But I've been reading up on you guys :) Still cheering for you all!

Hey stranger!! How are things?? Hope you're still feeling good!!

Hey girls sorry I am asking so many questions but I am new to clomid so anyone with more experience/ knowledge is greatly appreciated! So I was just in the washroom and I had some brown spotting and I am starting to feel crampy. I am cd 28 and my cycles are all over the place. Does this seem normal to have such a short cycle on clomid? Do you think that means I ovulated?

Hooray for a nice short cycle! 28 days isn't too short, it's just right, and I bet you probably did ov! Remind me, do you temp or opk??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->