Provera and Clomid buddies?

Hey girls sorry I am asking so many questions but I am new to clomid so anyone with more experience/ knowledge is greatly appreciated! So I was just in the washroom and I had some brown spotting and I am starting to feel crampy. I am cd 28 and my cycles are all over the place. Does this seem normal to have such a short cycle on clomid? Do you think that means I ovulated?

As the others have responded 28 days is really good. X

Thanks girls....looks like I'll be starting another round of clomid in five days. Can I just say HOLY CRAMPS!! It really came with but an hours warning heavy and that rarely happens to me I usually spot for a few days before. So needless to say I was a little upset seeing af but I am kind of hopeful for this next cycle. My last one I felt out from the start as my provera induced pd was very light and only lasted two days. I feel like I'm starting with a clean slate so to say and I guess this means I did ovulate which I was not so sure! Thanks for the support guys and thanks for answering all my many questions.

YES! I really hope so! Where are you now lisa In your cycle?

I'm cd15, waiting (not so patiently) to ovulate. Opks are still super light but I hope to get a positive in the next few days!!

I hope it comes soon for you!! How have you been feeling this cycle? Any se this time or was it pretty much same as last cycle?

Thanks girls....looks like I'll be starting another round of clomid in five days. Can I just say HOLY CRAMPS!! It really came with but an hours warning heavy and that rarely happens to me I usually spot for a few days before. So needless to say I was a little upset seeing af but I am kind of hopeful for this next cycle. My last one I felt out from the start as my provera induced pd was very light and only lasted two days. I feel like I'm starting with a clean slate so to say and I guess this means I did ovulate which I was not so sure! Thanks for the support guys and thanks for answering all my many questions.

Great news Lucy! Looks like you definitely ovulated which is a great start if you don't usually ovulate on your own. :happydance:

Are the docs doing any tests to check for you this cycle? Progesterone or scans?

Kat x

Thank you kat! Yes I am going to call my doctor on Monday to ask about monitoring! This previous cycle though I was not. I hope you ladies all have a great weekend I am going out of town and will be back monday!

I hope it comes soon for you!! How have you been feeling this cycle? Any se this time or was it pretty much same as last cycle?

Pretty much the same! Only major side effect has been that I'm really thirsty for a few days after my last pill, but that has subsided. Also some hot flashes during the day, but none at night.

Good luck girlies for your 2nd rounds, I am 12dpo and tested this morning BFN :( I am not confident, thiink I am just waiting for af now, but thankful that they found something that made me ovulate. Hope yous all have a good weekend x

You're not out yet!! But yes, at least you can be positive and happy knowing that you ovulated, and that's a HUGE step in the right direction!! :hugs:

Lucy - just out of interst where abouts do u live?

Sorry you got a bfn lily however it's still early, you never know! Like Lisa says the fact that you ovulated is great and your progesterone level was very strong. :hugs:

Thanks girls but I am so down, this is only the 2nd time they have got me to ovulate in going on 17 months, we done everything possible and for it not to have worked is leading us to believe there are further issues aswell as pcos and not ovulating :( sorry to be a downer but wtf?? We just dont know what else we can do!

Hi lily, I really know how you are feeling having done 7 rounds of clomid and ovulating a handful of times myself. I think what you have to remember is that a healthy no issues couple where the lady is ovulating lovely on a monthly basis like clockwork can very often take up to a year to get pregnant.

Now in reality if you have only ovulated twice that you are aware of you are only on month 2.

I know it's hard when you have actually been trying so long to stay positive and think like this but I hope this helps. If not just tell me to shut up! :hugs:

Thanks kat, it does help. I tested and bfn, had a bit of brown when I wiped and feel like utter s**t so just waiting on af now, she should be here 2morro x

Thanks kat, it does help. I tested and bfn, had a bit of brown when I wiped and feel like utter s**t so just waiting on af now, she should be here 2morro x

Hi Lily7, dont give u, like Kat said, even the most normal woman with regular period cld try for that long. AF due today so am still waitng. Tested 2days ago but a BFN. i'll continue my clomid next cycle and hope something good happens. If not i try IVF#2 in march and that'll be it for me. Nature will take its course from there. I'l just take my mind off. Its not easy i know but lets try till we can try no more.

I don't know what my body is doing this month. Starting to worry I am not going to o again. Friday and Sat I got almost positive opks. Now the second line is getting lighter. Last month the only month I have actually o I got positive cd 16 and 17 and o d on 17. Today is cd 16. My temps don't look like I have o yet. Guess will see what tomorrow brings. Will probably Bd tonight just in case.

Hi, not quite sure what's happening with me. I got slightly darker OPKs on cd 16 and 17 then back to very light, I had some twinges in right side on the 16 too.

No other symptoms so I really don't know if I have ovulated or whether it still may happen.

I am thinking of starting temping, was a bit put off by having another thing to consider but if it helps me to identify OV it will be worth it. X

Well it looks like we are all super close in our cycles....and all have no idea wtf is going on!! :haha: :dohh:

I'm cd 18, took my last Clomid pill 11 days ago...guess it's not going to work, or it would have done so by now!! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->