Provera and Clomid buddies?

Well today I woke up and the witch got me! Yay, really pleased as that is a 33 day cycle which is a huge improvement, natural too! Let's hope it continues. I'm temping too so I really hoping this gives me some good info on when I ovulate. X

Sorry af came instead of a bfp but yay! For the shorter natural cycle :)

Good luck lily!

Yay for a nice short cycle kat!

As for me...my chart is driving me nuts and totally gutting my hopes up! :wacko:

Thanks girls. I'm just not feeling it today. :dohh: Wouldn't my temps be higher than average on a BFP chart? The pattern is definitely different, but not the temps themselves. Sigh...I dunno!

Lisa, I don't really know much about temping yet as only been temping a little while. Was interesting to look over your charts so thanks for sharing. I really hope this is your month! We are def due a lovely bfp Xx

Lisa I dont temp at all and cant read charts but if its going up, thats good isnt it?

We def need a few bfp's around here soon!

tanx guys for the welcom, iv seen alot of u girls talk about temping? i dont understand, my doc just told me to start clomid on the second day of af, and that id ovulate days 14 ect, its there other things i could be doing 2 no myself when im ov, besides opk

You can take your temp every morning before you get out of bed or talk. it can help you figure out when you have o. Just make sure you do it at the same each morning. If you do start temping I reccomend fertilityfriend.com. I love and hate temp ing.

oh il try anything if it mite help.. i think il order a load ov opk aswell, but knowing me id probly use them all in 1 day just 2 be sure :)

You can take your temp every morning before you get out of bed or talk. it can help you figure out when you have o. Just make sure you do it at the same each morning. If you do start temping I reccomend fertilityfriend.com. I love and hate temp ing.

:haha: Yeah I have a love/hate relationship with it too.

oh il try anything if it mite help.. i think il order a load ov opk aswell, but knowing me id probly use them all in 1 day just 2 be sure :)

I buy the wofondos online I get 50 opks and 10 hpt for about 10$. That way I can do 2 sometimes 3 opks a day starting about cd 14, and not spend a ton of money.

I buy the wofondos online I get 50 opks and 10 hpt for about 10$. That way I can do 2 sometimes 3 opks a day starting about cd 14, and not spend a ton of money.

that sound really good, cheaper in euro then, but do they deliver to ireland tho, the ones that u buy in the shop like the clear blue is so expensive, for a small amount..

I buy them on amazon.com not sure if they deliver to uk but you could look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->