Provera and Clomid buddies?

I'm starting to get bummed! I feel like af is gonna be on her way! Uggghhhh lord please give me strength! Im really starting to feel hopeless!!

Lucy hang in there hun, like Lisa says u never know what's around the corner. Xx

I'm totally gutted girls, I got my results today from my gp of my cd21 bloods, he says they show no ovulation, even though the fs at the hosp was convinced my follie was on track and my opks tie in with when she said I would ov?? I don't know what is going on, had a bit of an argument with gp on phone earlier (he is so rude, he is the one who wouldn't help me until a year was up even though I wasn't ov'ing or having periods in that year) so I have been in tears most of the day.

Sorry for putting a ranty downer on yous :( x

I'm totally gutted girls, I got my results today from my gp of my cd21 bloods, he says they show no ovulation, even though the fs at the hosp was convinced my follie was on track and my opks tie in with when she said I would ov?? I don't know what is going on, had a bit of an argument with gp on phone earlier (he is so rude, he is the one who wouldn't help me until a year was up even though I wasn't ov'ing or having periods in that year) so I have been in tears most of the day.

Hi lily, I read so many posts about FS/doctors being really rude and arrogant, it makes me so mad they should be sensitive and caring in their profession but I dont think the majority get this! :growlmad:

Did they say what your progesterone level was? I think you can ovulate to different levels, so if your progesterone levels were really high say 60 plus this would indicate strong ovulation with a good lining, where as around 30 would mean you may have ovulated but not strong enough for an egg to stick.

It's a while since I read about all of this on the Internet so I probably haven't got it quite right.:shrug:

It's starting to feel like a very long and painful journey for me too and I really hope it happens for us both soon. :cry:

We really need some good news on this thread. My ob/gyn told me that I had not o because my progesterone was too low but the FS says he has read research and has wittiness women do o even with low progesterone in US he said anything over 5. My friend claims she got pregnant with a progesterone of 3.6.

I am hoping we will get our BFP's soon.

yay finly got af today, starting my very first clomid pill 2moro.. so excited:flower:

Yeah my level was 2.3 as opposed to 85.7 last time :( He is so to the point and that's it, I actually felt as though he took great pleasure in breaking the news to me :(

I am so fed up of all this, honestly just want to give up but my heart won't let me

Xx

Yeah my level was 2.3 as opposed to 85.7 last time :( He is so to the point and that's it, I actually felt as though he took great pleasure in breaking the news to me :(

I am so fed up of all this, honestly just want to give up but my heart won't let me

Xx

my prays are with u that ul get ur bfp soon, hopfully this will be ur year, all good things come to those that wait.. but i no how hard the waiting can be, every turn seems like another let down, but theres so many ways these days so dont let urself or others upset u to much and just think about how life will be when u fially get ur bfp x x

Try and stay positive Lucy, I was convinced AF was coming too!! :hugs:

Omg Lisa!!!!!!! How did I miss this? Congratulations that's amazing. I am sooooooo happy for u, I would cry but I'm on a tram right now!

Wishing u a happy & healthy 9 months. Xxx

P. s what did I say about a bfp being overdue on here. :)

Hahaha, thank you!! Yes we were overdue for a BFP, glad to bring some good news and hope to this thread. Oh, and don't worry, I've done enough crying this week for the both of us I think! :haha:

Lily I am so sorry!!!! I know I don't know exactly what your going through but Im pretty sure I know how you feel. Just cry when you need to! I have faith it will happen for us one day and just think how awesome that will be! Just sucks now!!

Layla good luck starting clomid today

Thanks girls for your support

X

Oh Lily I'm so sorry. :hugs: Is there any way you could switch dr's? It sounds like this one isn't very pleasant to work with.

Yeah think I'm going to Lisa, how are you?

today is my second day on clomid, but i have to admit im in pain, af is really heavy.. iv takin provera to bring it on so im thinking is that why its so heavy and why i coud be getting cramping or could it be the clomid, have any of u girls gottn bad cramping and heavy flows after provera or gottn crampy early on in ur clomid cycle?:shrug:

The first time I ever took provera I was in a lot of pain and was in bed all day with pain medicine and a heating pad with a lot of cramping. Def. was not fun. Clomid gave me a lot of hot flashes. And the month i ovulated with clomid in just had a aching feeling on my lower right side.

today is my second day on clomid, but i have to admit im in pain, af is really heavy.. iv takin provera to bring it on so im thinking is that why its so heavy and why i coud be getting cramping or could it be the clomid, have any of u girls gottn bad cramping and heavy flows after provera or gottn crampy early on in ur clomid cycle?:shrug:

Hi, I also got a very heavy period when taking provera, lots of backache and cramps. X

iv got pcos so i havnt been getting af reg so this 1 came with a bang, my lower back also hurts, but now i no its pretty normal, il endure the pain while knowing its all for a good reason, tanx girls

Cd 1 for me....Af arrived last night. That makes last cycle 28 days and this cycle 29 days.THat is crazy for me. I have one more month of clomid 50 mg days 5-9. Do you guys think I should go against doctors orders and take it sooner?

Cd 1 for me....Af arrived last night. That makes last cycle 28 days and this cycle 29 days.THat is crazy for me. I have one more month of clomid 50 mg days 5-9. Do you guys think I should go against doctors orders and take it sooner?

Hi Lucy it's great that u have ovulated both times on clomid, keep it going girl and I'm sure your bfp is just around the corner!

I was taking the clomid days 2-6, not sure why different docs say different days however if what u are already doing is working I'd stick with it . Xx

Yeah think I'm going to Lisa, how are you?

I'm good! No major symptoms. The last few days I've had like no appetite, even when hungry, if that makes sense. Haha. I'll start eating something and then be totally grossed out by it halfway though. No nausea (yet!) though, which I'm thankful for. Also haven't been sleeping well, despite being tired during the day! But feeling good fo far.

Provera made my period last longer, but it wasn't super heavy. My first round of Clomid did give me cramps early on, like strange pinching/pulling cramps. Hang in there, it means things are getting to work! :)

Well, I decided to take my 2nd dose days 3-7 (drsaid 5-9) and I actually ovulated a few days later. So if you're doing it to hopefully ov sooner, it might not work! :dohh: That was the cycle I got my BFP though. :shrug:

ladys at the end of ur pages u have charts how did yee get them up iv been trying to do it for ages?

https://davf.daisypath.com/PHDP.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->