Provera and Clomid buddies?

I think I'm going to look on amazon next cycle...I've spent way too much on opk's. This cycle I didn't use them because I just thought forget it! I'll bd every other day or so and hope for the best. Although now as Im starting to wait I'm kinda wishing I did! I have one more clomid cycle before my doctor will see me again. I am so praying it will happen for us!

How are you all doing????
What cd's are you guys?

Hi Lucy, hope you dont have another cycle and get your bfp this time insteat, I am cd20 today, time is dragging by :(

Hi pink, I know you from the other thread, how you doing?

hi lily ya u r rite,m fine just waiting for af,coz i didnt ovulate this time,my cd21 blood was 0.9:(

Hi everyone, not a lot to report here, I'm on cd 6 and really hoping for another natural short cycle. I'm temping for the first time so it will be interesting to see what happens there. I suppose I'm just worried I won't be able to tell from the temps until I have already ovulated by which time it's too late? Should something indicate it's about to happen?

Welcome pink! :hugs: sorry to hear about the blood results, are you going to do anything different next cycle? Are you taking clomid?

Lucy- what cycle day are you on?

Kat x

Welcome pink mum! I hope af comes soon for you! Yea are you taking clomid??

Thank you lily! That would be amazing! Fingers crossed for you this cycle!!!

Kat- I am cd 24 but don't know if or when I ovulated. So ill prob test around the 30th if the witch isn't here by then. I don't usually have short cycles but last month my first month of clomid I had a 28 day cycle. Good luck with temping! I hear it can be very helpful!

pink do you have to take provera? each time I didnt ovulate, I had to take it to get af

Kat, sorry I do not know anything about temping, I think you are right though and it tells you after the event, I dont even know how you would interpret the temps to know that though :( sorry couldnt be of more use

Lucy, you could test same day as me, 29th? we could be testing buddies? what you think?

x

Well you just talked me into it! Hehe
That sounds good!! I will keep the prayers coming!

ya ill take clomid when i gt af,no m not taking provera,butmy doc has prescribed me some medicines,day1to 10 estrogen,day 3-7 clomid,n during luteal phase wil have to take provera for 2 wks

oh yeah I have a testing buddy, hopefully we can prevent each other from testing early!

I know! And of course This morning I noticed I had blue veins on my chest....I thought I was past symptom spotting! Lol 9 more days!

I am fighting the urge to test, someone please talk some sense into me!!!!!

Sorry af got you pink :(

Lily what dpo are you? Try to hold off testing. i wish i had the self control to not pos all the time. I tell myself every month that I am going to wait until I am late to test. Then I end up testing like 8dpo. Seeing all the BFN is so hard try to wait. Go do something for your self instead.

I am fighting the urge too! I have already thought about stopping on my way home to pick up some tests! I wont though! Hang in there!
Pink- I'm sorry but at least now you can start focusing on next cycle!

I am only 7/8 dpo!! I have 2 tests at home and they keep looking at me when I open the drawer! Lol

I know I shouldn't and I even know it would be BFN but still I want to do it!

Pink- sorry the witch got you, at least you have a good plan for this next cycle, good luck!

Lucy/Lily - hang in there girlies! Not long now. X

Not a lot happening with me, only cd 8 and I have never ovulated before cd 16 so just waiting really. Xx

I'm starting to get bummed! I feel like af is gonna be on her way! Uggghhhh lord please give me strength! Im really starting to feel hopeless!!

Try and stay positive Lucy, I was convinced AF was coming too!! :hugs:

Try and stay positive Lucy, I was convinced AF was coming too!! :hugs:

Omg Lisa!!!!!!! How did I miss this? Congratulations that's amazing. I am sooooooo happy for u, I would cry but I'm on a tram right now!

Wishing u a happy & healthy 9 months. Xxx

P. s what did I say about a bfp being overdue on here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->