Psychic Predictions

Hope its ok to post about another great psychic reader I have had a lot of readings from different psychics but felt to share about kate she is great I have had two readings from her and she has been spot on so hope its ok to share. She is on facebook and you need to like her page to get specials freebies and other impostant information and if you do decide to get one from her please let her know I referred ya my name is patty

Www.facebook.com/pages/From-The-Heart-Spirit-Services/1682

thanks! ill definitely check her out! :hugs:

i had my reading done by brenda on ebay, she says this month is my month to concieve. not feeling on top of the world if im honest and have a week til af due..time will tell i suppose x

Thanks Kitten I can use that baby dust right now, I have to test tomorrow to see if I need to get off the progesterone. We will see. I guess if this is negative then my cheri 22 reading which said july for find out, concieve, or deliver might be a delivery date. My other reading from Brenda said october for conception which would mean I would deliver in July 2013. My other phone reading I did said I would be pg this summer, buy the end of July so we will see!

If it is negative tomorrow, I might try out kate! Thanks Frogger!

ttcno4....let us know if the prediction was right.

Hello ladies! I just dropped in to say that Ruby was right for me. She said conceive or find out in July, and I got my BFP last Sunday morning! I was very skeptical, but I never told anyone her prediction because I was silently hoping she was right, and she was!!!!

Hello ladies! I just dropped in to say that Ruby was right for me. She said conceive or find out in July, and I got my BFP last Sunday morning! I was very skeptical, but I never told anyone her prediction because I was silently hoping she was right, and she was!!!!

Congrats!!!!
Predicted July for me too! We could be bump buddies if I get my bfp :happydance:

Congrats!!!!
Predicted July for me too! We could be bump buddies if I get my bfp :happydance:

Yay! Good Luck Danielle!

Frogger - well I ordered a reading from your psychic Kate.....we will see what she comes back with. I told myself I would order another one if I got my BFN which I did.....so we will see.

awesome huge congrats! ruby told me conceive/find out/give birth july 2012.....we will see!

brenda predicted this month for me...she was wrong..off i go to get my money back

Frogger - well I ordered a reading from your psychic Kate.....we will see what she comes back with. I told myself I would order another one if I got my BFN which I did.....so we will see.

I can't wait to hear what she tells you hun

well she said I should have my reading in 24-36 hours...its been 24 hours now...so hopefully I will get it soon! I cant wait either!

brenda stated if she was wrong a refund would be given. so its obvious she cant guarentee her predictions. i honestly thought this month she predicted for me was going to be right, ive had faint lines and symptoms but digi said no this morning and af due

frogger - I spoke with kate she was very nice. She was very genereal in saying my bfp will come in the fall....so I guess I will wait and see if it is right. She also did say she saw maybe twin boys if I do IUI or a single boy this fall....funny enough while I was waiting for a reading I did set up IUI for my sept - oct cycle....so we will see what happens then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->