Putting money in the bank ..

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
Does it have to be me ? or could OH take my card and ask to put it in for me?:wacko:

Has to be you, and your signature unless it's a joint account :)

Anyone can put money in my account as long as they have my account number or debit card and pin

Far as I'm aware to put money IN an account over the counter you don't need to own that account. Same for the machines actually, all it does is take the card, pin, stick the money in and that's it. MIL pays in money for us all the time when we're out of the country, and she's never had any problems.

Any one can put money IN your account, all they need is the account number.

Yup anyone can put money into your accout, my mum often does it for me as I live in Germany with a bank account in england. She has never had a problem.

Many cheque books have 'Paying In Slips' in the back, check if you've got some, otherwise they have to have a note of your account details - sort code, account number, name on the account.

I always pay things in to OHs account, or the business account.

Some places let you pay in using the Debit Card, but you aren't suppose to know anyone elses pin, and if they find out you told someone else your pin, they can refuse to cover you for any fraud on the account.

My hubby is always putting money in my account as long as he has my card its fine.

Anyone can put money IN but not take it out.

We used to pay the rent into my dads account every month and I had to go the bank to it x

At my bank it has to be me to put money in my account unless it is a joint account, even if they have my bank card and pin.

I used to put money in OHs bank all the time, I took his card and they just swiped it took money and gave me a reicept

I suppose it depends which bank your with from what people have said. But those who have said that you can only do it if its a joint account. Does your bank have a deposit station? The thing where you write it out and put the money in an envelope and post it in the deposit box, coz if you do then people will be able to do it coz you just put the money in the deposit box with the bank account details xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->