Question/Favor to ask of my UK ladies!!! Page 50 Xxx

Just checking in to give you my HUGE daily Dose of POSITIVITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

:dust::dust:

Totally getting Darker!!!!! :happydance: Eeekkk Im gonna put my Mother within me hat on here and Tell you not to let stress get you! :trouble: .. Keep thinking Happy thoughts, Happy thoughts! :thumbup: :haha:

:muaha: (ive always wanted to use this icon, lol)

I've got a little hate for you stucki :blush:

I'm 4dpo today and was hoping to be able to wait until 10dpo to start poas :coffee:, but since you have these great lines at 8dpo, I'm going to have to start at 8dpo! :dohh:

So thanks alot :winkwink: :haha:

I've got a little hate for you stucki :blush:

I'm 4dpo today and was hoping to be able to wait until 10dpo to start poas :coffee:, but since you have these great lines at 8dpo, I'm going to have to start at 8dpo! :dohh:

So thanks alot :winkwink: :haha:

Ha ha ha. I'm 9dpo today :)

Either way, I'll start my stalking at 8dpo for you!!!

wootttt sorry ladies but stucki's uterus is taken!!!!! (i will say this every day to you for the next 9 months =])

wootttt sorry ladies but stucki's uterus is taken!!!!! (i will say this every day to you for the next 9 months =])

I'm trying desperately to play it cool and see what happens. I don't usually get lines this early, so I'm praying hard that this means that this bean is extra sticky!

I haven't had many symptoms this month either. I spot of nausea here and there, a minor head cold [complete with runny nose...gross] and some slight cramping...no sore boobs or anything yet.

I did get the doc to switch me to the crinone progesterone...it doesn't glob out of you all day after taking it! lol, it makes my life much happier!

Those are amazing lines for it being so early on! And maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like they are getting darker quicker than they have in the past?

My fingers are crossed for you! This is your month...I can feel it!

Definitely getting darker and I agree it seems to be happening faster this time around! Really positive sign!!! :bunny:

PLEASE READ THIS:

I'm not going to take bought over the internet drugs...no matter where they came from...yesterday, when I mentioned it, I was so excited about the prospect that I could even obtain them, that I kind of let my heart lead my brain on that one.

For those of you yelling at me about taking internet drugs, Thank you. I know you mean well, and don't worry...I'll stick to the prescribed dose..........for now [*evil grin*] lol

Thanks for sticking around all this time and cheering me on everyone else.

Glad you're not taking them. Your test looks great!!

Alright ladies, moment of truth is coming up in about 30-45 minutes. I had to run to Walmart to pick up some fruit for DHs lunch and I broke and dropped money for a couple boxes of FRER.

My friend is coming over to collect her chickens from my back yard...so as soon as she does, I'll be trying a FRER to see if that blue dye was really just a piece of crap. lol

Wish me luck.

I've gotta pee so bad! I hope she gets here soon, I wouldn't want to pee my pants waiting!

Dont pee your pants...we don't want to wait for another few hours for it to build up again :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->