• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question/Favor to ask of my UK ladies!!! Page 50 Xxx

I hate BLUE DIE..that being said I see lines on all!! The Frer..I see nothing. But I am not a big fan of frers. I would be SHOCKED if all were faulty...they are detecting something!!! Everything crossed for you!!!!

Here's for comparison!

Top test [first photo] is from 8pm last night
bottom test [first photo] is FMU
Top test [second photo] is the [ | | ]
Bottom test [second photo] is the [ + | ] (minus the - of the + portion since it's attached to the case)

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/6DFF1FA0-5409-4AE6-A3DC-FDD5FBE99EA0-1788-0000024770022937.jpg
https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/290A11FD-E9A1-4A6C-BB92-55FF33F8F6E3-2344-0000028065DDFF19.jpg

I hate BLUE DIE..that being said I see lines on all!! The Frer..I see nothing. But I am not a big fan of frers. I would be SHOCKED if all were faulty...they are detecting something!!! Everything crossed for you!!!!

You know, blue dye tests get such a bad rap. I personally, love them. They've always been the first to detect and only ONCE in the 3 years I've used them have I had a complete faulty test showing + when I wasn't pregnant....

The rest of the time, within the 10 minute time frame, they've been accurate.

Yes, if you put a negative blue dye in the trash can, come back the next day and look again, chances are there will be a second line....

That being said, you wouldn't take the second line that showed up way out of the time frame, and post it as a positive pregnancy test, right?

All of the tests that I have posted have been within or just at the 10 minute mark...I've got no reason to post a knowing evap, in the end it would just be my heart that breaks, you know?

Your right....I think things are looking great!!!!! I just tested today BFN..but I am still early 8 dpo. I have a great feeling for you and YOU DESERVE IT!!!! Keeep posting those lovely lines!!!

I have never had a line without being pregnant x unfortunately like you I've suffered recurrent losses but I was still pregnant when got lines x

I def think they are bfp's now we just need to keep praying an sending sticky :dust:

I can't imagine you would be getting this many "faulty" or "evaps" lines in a row like this... I mean seriously, lets say odds here, you take (example) 10 tests, 9 show positive.
Wouldn't that make the 1 that shows different inaccurate?

I wish you so much luck! because seriously this many tests in a row has to be great news!!!!

Thanks so much everyone for your input and kind words.

I'm still on the edge about all of this and kind of feel like I should take down my ticker and wait and see how this plays out in the next couple of days...

I also need some darn willpower! I can't seem to go pee without testing...and that's going to get really expensive, really fast! :rofl:

I think the blue ones without a doubt look darker.

Stucki - You probably know more about pregnancy tests than most of us combined. If your instincts are telling you that the tests are accurate, then they are. Don't let anyone make you doubt your instincts!

You're not crazy....you've got the cheapies and the blue dye saying positive. There is no way that many test can be evaps or bum tests.

Personally, I hate FRER. I realize that everyone thinks that they're the 'definitive' test, but I completely disagree.

I can actually see the lines! I see them! I never see them!

Here is that Equate test I mentioned from 8 DPO. I am definately preg, but FRER didn't confirm totally until 15 DPO.

BTW, not sure why this dried test makes my pee look like the color of a penny or like it is on a piece of really old newspaper :blush:

Attachments

• b&b5.jpg
    b&b5.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 28
Here is that Equate test I mentioned from 8 DPO. I am definately preg, but FRER didn't confirm totally until 15 DPO.

BTW, not sure why this dried test makes my pee look like the color of a penny or like it is on a piece of really old newspaper :blush:

They do that when they are older....that, or you had a lot of extra B vitamins in your pee!!!

I saved it so I could post a cautionary tale about blue dyes, but it was right. I don't think it's even close to being as easy to see as yours have been (I adjusted it a lot to get it visible).

I saved it so I could post a cautionary tale about blue dyes, but it was right. I don't think it's even close to being as easy to see as yours have been (I adjusted it a lot to get it visible).

I've found that they're much easier to take pictures of out of the case and against a white background. The plastic viewing screen is usually so scratched or knicked up that its hard to get a clear shot of it without glare or reflection

Honestly, I think BFP! I agree that they can't all be evaps. They are also too thick I think. Good luck hun!

Woohooo you have progression!!!!...

I hate FRER with a Passion, this pregnancy i point blank refused to buy any! and i didnt... loads were saying "Yeh but have you tried a FRER?" they were saying that when a digital confirmed.. i was like WTF, FRER arent what there all cracked up to be! you know!... just because a FRER turns out with crap Results, doesnt mean to say that over rules every other blinking test ive pee'd on :rofl:

At the end of the day, blue or pink tests you've got Progression! thats all that matters chick. :happydance:

I agree with frer being crap. I had lines on my Wondfo at 7dpo & not until 10dpo was there even a hint of a line on the frer. And even then it was reeeeally light.

You have BFP's there for sure!

Sending your daily positive and sticky thoughts~

I'm about fed up with both FRER and Answer tests...seems like every time I take one, I see a line, take it apart, and it's a darn indent!

Answer indents are freaking ridiculous...There was an answer I took a couple days ago [it's on this thread somewhere] and the damn thing looks like a blaring BFP....nope, took it apart later that day and it was just a giant indent line. By giant I mean, it was freaking huge and obvious.

I think I mentioned that, but if I didn't, yeah, that Answer test was horse poop.

Hopefully they keep getting darker. I just took my last walmart .88 test and there was the worlds faintest line on it still.

I've gotta stop hanging out on the forum all day...it just leads to me testing every time I go pee....plus, I haven't done any house work in like 3 days. lol

if the ticker makes you happy, and makes you feel positive, keep it up. you can't "jinx" anything. what will be, will be.
i think your tests are looking great. at this point in the day at 9dpo, i was still getting stark-white bfn's. i tested at night on 9dpo, and there was a tiny, tiny line. i think your lines are great for 9dpo.

With my son, a blue dye showed a positive before frer, or any other test. Lines look great, and I see a second line your frer hon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->