Question/Favor to ask of my UK ladies!!! Page 50 Xxx

I'm a little nervous as it was turned that color somewhere between 5-12ish minutes...

It was so faint when I took the pictures, I'm hoping it's not a bum test. lol
But....since I am a true addict, that was honest to god the last test I have in my house. I thought, what the hell, I'll pee on it, it'll be negative, and then I can go on with my life. lol

I may sneak to walmart later for another box or two, but I'm not going to go crazy like I have been. This is getting too expensive!

Deffo faint bfp's there hun, you're not going mad lol!!

I like to leave FRER in the case, that way the lines get a lot clearer, especially after a hour or so, you'll have to try it when you get some more! ;) x

That sure looks like a BFP especially on the invert but maybe if you do get more frer don't take it out of the case until after it dryes to make sure it is not an evap. But it sure does not look like an evap. GL praying you finally get your sticky baby I have had 5 mc so I kinda know what your going through. I am [-o< this is your rainbow. :hugs::flower:

i've struggled to see anything on most of the tests but on those latest ones i can certainly see a pink line.

congrats

Deffo faint bfp's there hun, you're not going mad lol!!

I like to leave FRER in the case, that way the lines get a lot clearer, especially after a hour or so, you'll have to try it when you get some more! ;) x

See, if this showed up after an hour, I would have just thrown it out and called it an evap...it's that it showed up *right* at the tail end of the time frame.

Are you using frer early as one off ya old posts said rapid result ??? But I totally see that line zxzx

That last test looks pink to me! I so hope this is your sticky bean, you really deserve it. Stiiiiiick bean :flower: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->