Question for those with little boys...

I just scream omg omg he's peeing all over. I don't what's funnier me running around and screaming or him peeing even more from me screaming :)
I did learn to put a new diaper under the dirty one and cover him the second he starts with his fountains but I still scream :)

That is my tactic as well...

I've also been 'pebble-dashed' on occasion as well.

Mine is nearly 13 weeks old. I guess me and my OH are just a bit slow.

Just remembered - there was this one time when wee Euan shat in his Dad's hands when he was carrying him bottom naked after he'd peed during a nappy change... Ah... good times *wipes tear from eye*

It's not just little boys that pee in the air. My little girl does it too. I don't use changing mat covers any more, I just cover the mat with flat cloth nappies (I bought them to use as protection during nappy free time). Now it's just a question of covering the offending jet bfore it goes too far.

My DS is 4 weeks on Sunday so hopefully we'll be growing out of this soon. But yes, he always manages to pee all over himself, his face, and any nearby futon, bed, floor, you name it! Most of the time the pee is so much I don't think a wipe would cut it. I am thinking of just having an extra prefold around at all times.
sometimes the wipe more stops it from flying in his face, on me, on the floor, etc. as it all kind of flows down. We do still have to change clothes and pad sometimes but at least it's not everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->