question if anyone has any information that could help me

kelkelcam23

Reaction score
So i have had a miscarriage last year in January and have not yet been able to get pregnant again. But this month feels different cause my period is a week away an usually my boobs are hurting by now but they arent. Plus ive had this cramping for two days now, they are mild but come and go. Could this be a early sign of pregnancy or ami just getting my hopes up? Any info is helpful thank you

Hey sorry for your loss , sounds a bit like me only I had a MMC and d&c this jan , ttc straight away had all my usual ov signs on cd15 but no sore bbs and I always get sore boobs after ov before af , I also have cramps , I'm clinging to hope that I'm pregnant again I didn't get sore bbs after o with my last bfp so fingers x . What dpo are you ?

It's possible that you are, but sometimes we have all the signs of pregnancy but aren't (which was me last month). Try to stay optimistic, and keep some tests handy. :)

Only 6 days past ovulation, just strange cramps and no sore breast, im crossing my fingers cause its been a year now since the last time we conceived

6dpo is super early to try to figure much out! Implantation happens between 6 and 12dpo, with most occurring in the 7-10dpo window. You've got a little while yet before it'll be worth trying a test.

Good luck, and fingers are crossed for you! :)

Ya it's early but i could of conceived right before my last period, that's what happened first time i got pregnant, i had the similar cramps but my boobs were also sore then so idk after Tuesday i will take test and hoping for the best ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->